DVDVR Message Board

SDL is Black FIBR - 11/26/2021

Dolfan in NYC

Look, I think Reigns - Zayn could actually be an amazing match.  And I honestly don't remember when they last had a match.  

So, of course, Bork will come out next week... F5 Sami into ash and take the title shot at Day 1 and blah. ??‍♂️

I skipped around most of the show.

The opener with Kayla, Roman, and Heyman was fun.

Kind of felt sorry for Toni getting pied twice.

Sasha/Naomi vs. Shayna/Nattie was solid. Loved the finishing stretch, was a nice fakeout.

Sami is definitely getting murdered by Brock. Just a question of whether or not it will be after a farewell title match with Roman. 

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Look, I think Reigns - Zayn could actually be an amazing match.  And I honestly don't remember when they last had a match.  

So, of course, Bork will come out next week... F5 Sami into ash and take the title shot at Day 1 and blah. ??‍♂️

Sami and Roman have never wrestled one on one on television. 

I also wish this were taking place at a point where I could get excited. I think the world of both. 

• Like 3

Ridge Holland looked pretty good, I’m not sure how much of that was Cesaro, but it was a fun match.

Happy Corbin and Madcap Moss is a dumb but fun gimmick, until you remember that you have to watch them wrestle.

The rest of the show was a bit of a nothing much.

Woods Black Friday Sale ad was pretty fun.  Him lifting the clearly empty box pretending it was full was pretty hilarious.

Loved Drew channeling a PG version of Brody with the chain.

Man, here we are in 2021 and the 3 of last 4 of a battle Royale is Corbin, Sheamus, Hardy.