DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 12/2/21

*(Airing November 25) Before the Impact Preshow Match: Chris Bey (w/ Hikuleo) def. Fallah Bahh (8:13) after the Art of Finesse

*Before the Impact Preshow Match: Jake Something def. Hikuleo (w/ Chris Bey) (8:29) after a running body block

Impact Wrestling - Airing December 2, 2021 from Las Vegas, NV

*Matt Cardona came to the ring for a promo. Cardona talked about getting screwed by W. Morrissey at Turning Point. Moose interrupts and talks up Cardona's accomplishments, but says he's not on his level. Moose said Cardona wrestling him would last as long as his intercontinental title run. Moose called him a midcarder and suggested he change his name to "Mid Cardona" Cardona attacks Moose but W. Morrissey comes out to double team until Eddie Edwards made the save. 

*Chris Sabin def. Matthew Rehwoldt (12:32) with the Cradle Shock. Deonna Purrazzo did commentary and tried to interfere but Mickie James stopped her.

*Jonah def. Jai Vidal (1:48) with the top rope splash in a squash. After the match, Jonah cut a promo saying that the wrestling world is talking about him because he takes over where ever he goes. Jonah talked about facing off with Moose in NJPW and how he deserves to be world champion. Jonah says he keeps hearing Josh Alexander is the best in the world but  to be the best, you have to go through him.

*Rachael Ellering (w/ Jordynne Grace) def. Savannah Evans (w/ Tasha Steelz) (6:50) after a firemans carry cutter.

*Rich Swann & Willie Mack def. Violent By Design (Deaner & Joe Doering) (w/ Eric Young) (11:17) when Swann pinned Deaner with the 450 Splash. After the match, VBD beat down Swann & Mack until Rhino & Heath made the save.

*Eddie Edwards & Matt Cardona def. Moose & W. Morrissey (14:58) when Cardona pinned Moose with a victory roll. After the match, Morrissey turned on Moose and laid him out with a big boot. This sets up Moose(c) vs. Cardona vs. Morrissey as the Hard to Kill main event.

Edited by DreamBroken

8 hours ago, Archibald said:

Aren't they waiting a bit too long for that Moose/Alexander rematch? As I understand Hard to Kill will take place in January, no?

Seems like it. I'm guessing they want Moose to hold it for a bit before Josh wins it back. Correct, Hard to Kill is January 8

• DreamBroken changed the title to Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 12/2/21

Fun show that went by quick, solid build starting for Hard to Kill. the Knockouts Ultimate X having 6 participants is gonna be wild. Rachael/Savannah was good while it lasted, Ellering is always delivering the goods. Tasha's sell of running into Rachael's lariat was great too. Enjoyed Deonna on commentary and the IInspiration meet Influence bit. Solid main event tag, pretty good job overall setting up Cardona (and Morrissey) as contenders. 

1 hour ago, DreamBroken said:

Fun show that went by quick, solid build starting for Hard to Kill. the Knockouts Ultimate X having 6 participants is gonna be wild. Rachael/Savannah was good while it lasted, Ellering is always delivering the goods. Tasha's sell of running into Rachael's lariat was great too. Enjoyed Deonna on commentary and the IInspiration meet Influence bit. Solid main event tag, pretty good job overall setting up Cardona (and Morrissey) as contenders. 

I also dug the Doering/Deaner vs Swann/Mack match.  I love that Joe Doering is the Butcher if the Butcher was completely devoid of charisma, but had twice the offense.  I also dig Matthew Rehwoldt, as yet another WWE castoff who can go but who can figure out what to fucking do with him, other than feed him to IMPACT! Bryan Danielson, Chris Sabin.  Savannah Evans brings the STIFF!  That match was good.  That main event was 54 Big Boots.  A LOT OF WRESTLING!

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Fired up the Pluto Machine and this was in the middle well towards the end of the Matt Cardona-Moose segment. I liked the Mid-Cardona jab Moose took at Matt idk what to make of the IC Title reign being a day jab as Impact or more so TNA has a history of mentioning a wrestlers pass in WWE any chance they could get. 

Eric Young can cut a hell of a promo. He’s a versatile performer he can do deranged cult leader just as well as he can do bumbling fool. 

The Former Aiden English had a confrontation backstage with Chris Sabin the week before, and now they are having a match! Deonna Porrazo joins the commentary booth she’s aligned with Aiden English. I thought Aiden English had a neck injury that prevented him from wrestling. Oh well I was wrong. The match? It was good, they had a wrestling match. English got in a lot of offense. A friend called me while Sabin was kinda making a comeback so I wasn’t able to pay my full attention on that. Mickie James and Deonna got into on the floor, Deonna had been talking about Mickie on commentary their in a feud it made sense. Sabin won with a cradle shock.

Jonah Vs Jai Videl was short but sweet showcased Jonah as a monster. Videl has some fight in him. Jonah wins after a big splash. Jonah has badass theme too. Big monster aiming at Josh Alexander Josh’s newest challenge on his road back to Moose and the world title I dug it.

My dad called me while Macklin and Trey Miguel where brawling around backstage. It looked in tense kinda like a circus fire. What’s with everyone is calling me as I’m watching Pluto TV in the middle of the day?

IPWF is coming back! “A loving lampoon on a bygone era” if you weel.

So Bryan Myers is doing a Mentor gimmick? He has two goofballs as protégés. He has his work cut out for him.

W Morrisey and Moose have a meeting before their tag match later in the night. I don’t think they are on the same page. Call me crazy but I’m thinking tempers may flare later tonight.

Savanah Evans Vs Rachael Ellering, This was set up later in the night in a backstage segment all the women want to be apart of the first ever Knockouts Ultimate X Match so this match come out of that. Match was good. Almost like a lady hoss fight as they seemed to being laying it in. Ellering had her work cut out for her as Ms Evans is a force to be reckoned with. Ellering valiant effort pays off as she defeats Savanah Evans. Fun little tv match. 

Tenille Dashwood is back (I don’t know where she went) and her mind melted when she heard there was over girls from Australia in Impact. They do the classic misdirect you think Tenille is gonna have a problem with the IIspiration but turns out they are fast friends. They got us!

Next up, Willie Mack and Rich Swann vs Cody Deaner and Joe Doering. As Willie made his entrance out I realized that him Jonah and The IInspiration have all left the company. This show aired 5 months ago. The turn around in Impact is pretty crazy. The Violent by design stable is pretty bad ass, EY found two misfits that will do his bidding. They make an effective tag team. Willie plays the Ricky Morton, Swann gets the tag cleans house crowd gets behind him and it all she wrote. Deanna hits a 450 splash or whatever it is a 630? Fuck it. For the 3. VBD beat the winning team down until Heath and Rhino make the save.

Pluto cuts jump cuts to the backstage segment in progress with Larry D abs Rohit (isn’t Rohit gone too?) Johnny Swinger and Hernandaddy. Larry and Rohit are wrestling on the next weeks program.

The Main Event was pretty sweet. It starts off with chaos and outside dives then we go to commercial we come back and they’ve slowed it down and the heel team is in control. Eddie fights as hard as he can gets the hot tag and Cardona comes him. Him and Moose mix it up and Cardona gets the win for his team. Then after the match Morissey boots Moose in the face. I knew they were gonna implode.

• Like 1