DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2.0 - 11/16/2021

Dolfan in NYC

This is not a good-looking War Games match, if the brawl following the main event was any indication.

Commendations to Dakota for the main event, though, she had some really brilliant technique (in particular, her blocking of suplexes by fully getting her leg around Raquel's, and feeding into the stretch muffler). The physics of Raquel going into the bottom turnbuckle were perplexing, though.

Edited by Iron Moose

6 minutes ago, Iron Moose said:

This is not a good-looking War Games match, if the brawl following the main event was any indication.

Commendations to Dakota for the main event, though, she had some really brilliant technique (in particular, her blocking of suplexes by fully getting her leg around Raquel's, and feeding into the stretch muffler). The physics of Raquel going into the bottom turnbuckle were perplexing, though.

That was all pretty fun though.

Diamond Mine vs. Jack Time/Jones was good fun.

Persia had a decent squash of random nobodies.

I'm confused as two GYV are suddenly grifters. Its even weirder by how well they sell it.

KOR/Wagner vs. Briggs/Jensen was decent.

Ciampa's segment calling out the 2.0 guys along with Bron's interruption was nice.

Raquel/Dakota was good. The post match brawl was fun, but kind of messy. Toxic Attraction look good doing promos, but Dolin and Jayne always end up a bit off during the action. Have to say I'm a little disappointed Cora is getting the War games spot over Kacy & Kayden. Makes me curious who the 4th will be.

At this they haven't had them do INDEED.   It is clear they want to do the stereotypical Japanese gimmick with them but are not sure how to get away with it in 2021

t is rather ironic that Cameron Grimes is back with a haircutting angle because the whole caveman look really started after he lost a hair vs hair match on the indies.   Given that the "poker player" doesn't have much hair I assume Grimes is going to lose this one too

Edited by hammerva