DVDVR Message Board

Rampage - 11/12/2021

Dolfan in NYC

9 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I'm digging his mini Bill the Butcher look and feel though. Let him just be a hit artist and he can take as many falls as necessary. 

Also, the scuttlebutt is that KOR's deal is up next month. Having 3/4 of the UE guys there might make for a fun added layer to a potential Elite civil war story. Same for Kevin Owens.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Krone Meltzer said:

Is tonight's Rampage live?

Yes.  I looked it up earlier today.  They are running the Target Center two nights in a row.

• Like 2

Just now, DEAN said:

Yes.  I looked it up earlier today.  They are running the Target Center two nights in a row.

Thank you! I didn't think I heard them really push a live Rampage on Dynamite Wednesday so I was unsure. Live Rampage >>>> Taped Rampage especially as a go home to a PPV

Just now, Krone Meltzer said:

Thank you! I didn't think I heard them really push a live Rampage on Dynamite Wednesday so I was unsure. Live Rampage >>>> Taped Rampage especially as a go home to a PPV

Well, being a nerd, I was confused that there were Dark elevation spoilers but no Rampage spoilers on cagematch.net.  Can we all agree that cagematch.net is the most important resource on the internet?  Ever. 

• Like 3

So tonight is:

Fish vs Jungle Boy
Orange Cassidy vs Matt Hardy in a Lumberjack Match
Jade vs Santana Garrett

I have concerns about that last one. Garrett has not looked great on the YouTube shows for someone with her level of experience. They didn't do a very good job keeping the momentum going well with the Hardy/Cassidy stuff after Evans lost his hair. If this was Memphis, Cassidy would have lost his flatscreen TV and Hardy would have lost the rights to OMEGA by now.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Natural said:

#1 pick: Kazuchika Okada please and thank you. Being in Tomohiro Ishii and Yano also.

Building to that big Okada/Hardy match that everyone is dying to see.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, SirFozzie said:

meh. If hardy didn't win with fifteen lumberjacks doing an extended beatdown on Cassidy, he'd be useless going forward

I think the problem is he’s basically useless now. The HFO has been a big ball of nothing overall, it’s kind of just been the place they dump guys they like but don’t actually have plans for, and Matt isn’t having a Christian like late career resurgence to make his push feel worth it. The entire Hardy/Orange feud has done nothing but lower Orange.

• Like 4