DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - 11/10/2021

The Natural

21 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Tony Schiavone will interview the Inner Circle. ?

You sure it's just an interview?  It's not a confabulation? An interlocution? A parley? A dialogue?

Really, though, there should be some really good wrestling on the show tonight.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HumanChessgame said:

Is this the first time Romero has been in AEW? Did they ever list a reason as to why he's making an appearance to wrestle Danielson?

I think he was in AEW before. I remember a reunion with Trent? 

All Elite Wrestling (2021)Edit

On the May 24, 2021 episode of AEW Dark: Elevation, as part of the on-going relationship between All Elite Wrestling (AEW) and New Japan Pro Wrestling, Romero made his debut for the promotion defeating JD Drake. After the match, Romero briefly reunited with his former Roppongi Vice partner Beretta as he saved Romero from an attack by Ryan Nemeth, Peter Avalon and Cezar Bononi as their theme music played and they embraced in the ring.

Edited by MoeCristyV.1.6

Another Inner Circle town hall is just what we needed. This shit has got to stop. Santana & Ortiz and Sammy need to branch off on their own and sink or swim on their own merit instead of being third and fourth wheels to Jericho's bullshit.

Is there any other ending to that match on Saturday other than Lambert eating the pinfall after a Judas Effect?

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Jiji said:

Another Inner Circle town hall is just what we needed. This shit has got to stop. Santana & Ortiz and Sammy need to branch off on their own and sink or swim on their own merit instead of being third and fourth wheels to Jericho's bullshit.

Is there any other ending to that match on Saturday other than Lambert eating the pinfall after a Judas Effect?

Co-signed. I'm surprised no one has done a count of just how many IC town hall/group promos have been done and how much time they've taken up. 

12 minutes ago, Jiji said:

Yes, because Inner Circle has to lose. It helps no one if Jericho wins this. He should have lost against MJF. I don't wanna see him in the ring anymore. 

Sadly, he still gets big pops regularly. I don't think he's going anywhere. He's eaten a bunch of pinfalls to try and build up Men of the Year but I don't think anybody buys them winning this match especially now with Lambert. Correct ending is PVZ knocking Jericho out and Lambert pinning Jericho.

Heels like MOTY and Team Taz need to start winning feuds and big matches.

Edited by Jiji
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Craig H said:

It would be better without Rebel, but it wouldn't make sense without her. 

You could just do a tag and save the Britt v Rosa interaction for something more meaningful.

Great hard-hitting war of attrition between Dax and PAC, these rare Dax singles matches always deliver something. Exciting tag match featuring a couple fantastic young guys in Moriarty and Dante who don't seem to miss when they go for the zero-margin-for-error stuff, at least when I see them. Strong TV win for Jungle Boy. The kind of super over squash you want to see Wardlow having. I tediously list this all to get to the point which is that I think Danielson-Romero was my fifth favourite match on this show? This surely has to be an upper-tier top-to-bottom in-ring Dynamite, right? Or am I just in a charitable mood? 

And I get another Jungle Boy TV singles match on Friday? I didn't hear Chris Jericho's voice? You're spoiling me, Tony. Praise be unto Miro's God. 

Please spare some thoughts and prayers for Jamie Hayter.

Edited by John from Cincinnati
  • Like 9

9 hours ago, Zimbra said:

FD2GgHgacAAEwsy?format=jpg&name=small

I appreciate TK's continued commitment to booking the indie stars of my youth.

I was so hyped when they announced this, Danielson defending the ROH title vs. Rocky is my favorite RoH match that no one talks about, and tonight totally delivered too,

Just like everything else tonight! Loved Lio and Dante vs. Sydal and Moriarty. Dax vs. Pac was outstanding too, and I know people give Kenny shit for over acting in his promos but everything he said just having been built on the past few years and even before (a tag partner you felt you couldn't live up to), top top top stuff.

So pumped for Saturday... though I can't watch until Sunday... but pumped!

• Like 3

That's how you sell the stakes of a main event. And the thing is, the fact that Omega's will have nearly a year with the title and only making his seventh defense means that each title defense MEANT something.

Love the foreshadowing of the camera guy being a bit off with his placements and wiring leading to the ah-ha! moment of the attack.

I still think the best plan is Miro over Danielson (with Omega's help), and Page over Omega (with the Dark Order and Danielson blocking the Elite), that sets up Omega-Danielson II (which doesn't need the belt to be mega big) and Miro-Page over the title.

Please. Please. PLEASE do not fuck up the Jungle Boy push again.