DVDVR Message Board

Aaron Rodgers Very Big Dumpster Fire Thread

hammerva

Hammer's post went in before the update to the board, so instead, I'll note that Jordan Love will start this week for GB.  

And he currently has no backup, because Kurt Benkurt, GB's 3rd/PS QB has Covid also. 

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

Well given that Adams got it last week you have to think a bunch of Packers got it.  

Adams AND Lazard both had it last week but I am not necessarily sure it is a straight line to them having it causing the current folks having it

The Packers have/had been in the extreme protocols for a week now so it is either revealing the folks who aren't vaccinated or one of the QBs got it outside the facility (or a combo of both)

He claimed to be immunized, but that's not the same as vaccinated and the woman he dates is a wannabe hippie goofball, so she could easily be against vaccines too. Anything is possible.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Related - the Giants are currently in the enhanced protocols because the had 13 players/coaches test positive yesterday

HOWEVER - per Joe Judge, everyone was retested and there ended up being only one positive (the RB coach)

So they are being tested again today

It is kind of odd that the #1 and #3 QB got COVID in the week but Jordan Love didn't.   That we know of.   Maybe because they knew Rodgers wasn't vaccinated so they put Love on remote to protect him.  

Edited by hammerva

8 minutes ago, hammerva said:

It is kind of odd that the #1 and #3 QB got COVID in the week but Jordan Love didn't.   That we know of.   Maybe because they knew Rodgers wasn't vaccinated so they put Love on remote to protect him.  

Most teams learned from Denver's issue last year and keep one QB totally separate from the others at all times

I mean I would always keep the #2 away as opposed to the random dude on the practice squad but every team is different

• Like 2

Also - as many have now pointed out - if Rodgers truly is unvaccinated, Green Bay is going to be hearing from the league as Rodgers has not been following the protocols for unvaccinated folks all season long

• Like 2

Maybe he's dumb and meant vaccinated and the two dorks who reported he isn't are wrong, but who knows with this industry. Maybe Shailenne made her own vaccine out of some mud and crystals.

Edited by Ryan

14 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Maybe he's dumb and meant vaccinated and the two dorks who reported he isn't are wrong, but who knows with this industry. Maybe Shailenne made her own vaccine out of some mud and crystals.

That would be the latter, apparently:

Fucking idiot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

He's also friends with actor Miles Teller through her and he got it like a jackass. They were all together in Hawaii.

Teller and Woodley are two of the biggest charisma sucks in young Hollywood, guaranteed to bring a movie down. And Teller also has an extremely punchable face. Of course, I am aware a lot of people say the same about Rodgers.

39 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

That would be the latter, apparently:

Fucking idiot.

What possible alternative treatment did he use? I really want to know when we as a species went insane? People just make up nonsense and make life decisions based on their own make believe bullshit. Just think about what percentage of these people have had multiple surgeries, been shot up with who knows what kind of pain killers, but choose not to trust doctors now. None of this makes any sense if you think about it for more than about 30 seconds. 

• Like 4

He's gone from me liking him a lot to me thinking he's a fucking dumbass no matter what he does on the field, that part I didn't care that much about, so long as he seemed like a good person. Now, I know he's an idiot.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Well you should have known that a year ago

I try not to pay attention to athlete's lives because like any celebrity they will probably let you down by saying or doing something stupid.

• Like 4

Here's the fun part, because of where I live and the people who are Packers fans in general, not getting vaccinated is going to make Rodgers more sympathetic to a fairly large subset of this team's stupid fanbase.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Well you should have known that a year ago

I mean,  I'm not a scientist,  but it can't be that hard to find out what is in the emissions of a plane. If it was super harmful does he believe that everyone is just keeping it a secret? Here is what has been proven to increase cases cancer, smoking, drinking in excess,  bad diet,  lack of exercise,  being overweight, a bunch of other shit most of the population does every damn day... even if chemtrails were a contributing factor, it ain't in the top 10.

• Like 1

Kyrie apologists on Twitter whining if we're going to treat Rodgers like they treated Kyrie. The answer is yes, he's a fucking idiot. Kyrie can't play due to local laws and his own stupidity. Rodgers is his own stupidity, but nothing is barring him from coming back legally.

Favre and Rodgers(barring some kind of redemption arc) can go down in life as opposites sides of the same Packers commemorative buffoon coin for vastly different reasons.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I think I'm just going to never decide I like any celebrity,  athlete,  or any other stranger as a person. Nothing good can happen,  only disappointment. I only like people for whatever it is they are doing at that time,  because people can't help themselves from being buffoons. Fool me once shame on you,  fool me constantly for 40 years, shame on me. 

• Like 3