DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - 11/3/2021

Dolfan in NYC

3 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

They should go all the way with their "old school" gimmick and absentmindedly call out names of the past for this luchadore challenge.  I need Dax demanding Mil Mascaras and Lazor Tron get in the ring.

I'm just saying that both Negro Casas and Pirata Morgan have been taking US bookings...

I don't know enough about lucha or the politics of this, but aren't AAA going to want their belts back at some point?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

I don't know enough about lucha or the politics of this, but aren't AAA going to want their belts back at some point?

Kenny Omega has been the reigning AAA Mega Champion since October 2019 and Deanna Purrazo, the former Impact KO's champ, is their women's title holder.

I don't think AAA cares who holds the belts as long as any title defense obligations in Mexico are met.

21 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Samuray Del Sol and Aerostar have accepted the open challenge of the Lucha Living Legends. 

Damn.  I was sorta hoping that Bandido would answer the call since he's a free agent and that maybe Laredo Kid would come along for the ride.

40 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Also, Kenny vs Alan Angels added to the show.

This match could steal the night as long as 5 gets some offense in.  Angels transformed from that guy in the purple mask to Dark Order's ace not named John Silver or Alex Reynolds during the Dark Order infighting angle.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 2

Stoked to see this duo of Samuray del Sol and Aerostar.  FTR have been on such a quiet tear lately.  And the best reason to check the Dark line-ups each week.  I am interested in Omega-Angels 2.  I'd love to see Hayter go over strong on young Anna.  Jamie Hayter is arguably the most underutilized talent in AEW right now.  Also very curious to see how they move forward with the 'Eliminator'.  There seems to be a lot of air in this line-up for promo segments.  I suspect Andrade-Cody will be nothing short of fantastic.  

Edited by HarryArchieGus
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Angels kicks ass and has a legitimately great underdog backstory. Let's see if there are any complaints about how much Kenny gives him tonight (though, I'm wondering where we're heading with Angels after his most unceremonious loss to Mox).

10 lost to Mox.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He has proven himself to be a capable fall guy in multiman matches with modern indie workrate stars. My beef with Angels is that he's back to being a short bald guy with a beard in a faction with two other short bald guys with a beard.

Edited by John E. Dynamite

9 minutes ago, John E. Dynamite said:

He has proven himself to be a capable fall guy in multiman matches with modern indie workrate stars. My beef with Angels is that he's back to being a short bald guy with a beard in a faction with two other short bald guys with a beard.

Angels is way better with the mask. I wonder if he hates wrestling in it or something.

2 hours ago, Craig H said:

Yeah. I want to say this is now third or fourth time Kenny has taken on Alan Angels. Either that or I'm adding in memories of tag matches involving the two. 

I went and looked it up earlier because I also thought this was match three. Nope. Just one singles and two tags. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, For Great Justice said:

Sometimes the obvious plan B is 100% the correct plan B.

Gaaaaaw lee Miro / Danielson is going to be amazing and the finish can legitimately go either way. I’m all the way in.

Wrong PPV. You’re all geared up.

Can’t wait to see Danielson tear apart one of Miro’s limbs and still take a hellacious beating while Miro sells the whole way like only he can. Best vulnerable monster against an absolute bulldog.

• Like 9

Is anyone gonna bitch that Kenny gave Angels too much in this match? I like how they positioned this as a continuation of that story. 

I got legit goosebumps during the Mox chant. I thought that was a really effective promo from Punk. I think all of the promos and segments really landed well today.

I think Dan Lambert might be a lot of fun in the Bobby Heenan role!

Silver vs Cole sounds like fun.

Full Gear is looking great.

Obviously, very much looking forward to Miro vs Bryan. 

• Like 2