DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 9

Dolfan in NYC

The NFL is now investigating the lab that has been running all the Giants tests since the absurd number of false positives they got this week.

NYG remains at only one official positive case and that is the RB coach

Saquon is back at practice but is not expected to play until after the bye

Browns and OBJ have worked out the details of his release (Still needs to be approved by the league)

• The Browns will place him on waivers on Monday
  • If nobody claims him, he will be a FA at 4 pm on Tuesday
  • The Browns voided the last two years of his deal so OBJ will be a FA at season's end
  • A team claiming him on waivers would have to take on the remaining $7.25 million for this year

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Browns and OBJ have worked out the details of his release (Still needs to be approved by the league)

• The Browns will place him on waivers on Monday
  • If nobody claims him, he will be a FA at 4 pm on Tuesday
  • The Browns voided the last two years of his deal so OBJ will be a FA at season's end
  • A team claiming him on waivers would have to take on the remaining $7.25 million for this year

Cincy might be an interesting idea...

I saw a list on NFL.com or something with teams OBJ could go to and they had the Bills on the list, which is one of the dumbest teams they could have said. Even if you ignore the limited cap room, if there is any position the Bills have covered, its WR. OBJ has to go somewhere that he is the only target to feed his ego, I'm not sure what team this late into the season wants to add someone to learn their offense that is such a handful that also isn't proven at the moment to still even be "elite." Maybe the Falcons. I'd say the Saints but I'm sure he'd prefer playing with a Top 10 QB.

• Like 1

We just had some Josh Allen on Josh Allen violence.  First time that a player sacked a player with the same name  

A ton of surprising scores so far.   Broncos crushing the Cowboys, Bills and Jags tied,  Vikings beating the Ravens.

Edited by hammerva

Josh Allen has just recovered a fumble from Josh Allen.  I think we can absolutely guarantee that NEVER in NFL history will a player with the same name another player causes an interception, sack, and fumble in the same game

By the way if you find the Josh on Josh puns annoying, it could be worse you could actually watch this game.   If it wasn't for the QB for the Bills you could swore that this was a replay of the Wild Card game.  

• Like 3