DVDVR Message Board

November 2021 Wrestling Discussion

• odessasteps changed the title to November 2021 Wrestling Discussion

Looks like everyone really does need to send Danhausen money as he suffered a hairline fracture at yesterday's Next Generation show in Knoxville.

Put yourself in those nurses' shoes as this mumbling creature materializes on their doorstep.

• Haha 2

• Pete pinned this topic
1 hour ago, EVA said:

I hate it for him, but on the plus side, it’s not like the actual wrestling is an integral part of his act.

Exactly... there's a reason most of his Youtube clips are of him away from the ring, doing shtick, opening fan mail etc. He makes a ton of money through merch and he should be fine, even just making appearances at shows. OTOH, Mance Warner wrecked his knee/leg on the same damn show and he isn't nearly the branding juggernaut Danhausen is (to the point Allie Kat was out there literally hawking his merch as they carried him out because he's going to need that cash flow).

8 hours ago, Pete said:

Looks like everyone really does need to send Danhausen money as he suffered a hairline fracture at yesterday's Next Generation show in Knoxville.

Put yourself in those nurses' shoes as this mumbling creature materializes on their doorstep.

Hope him and Warner have a speedy and complete recovery. Now that I said that... 

What's the chances of this leading to Warhorse autographing the cast and keeping everyone from signing aswell, changing his catchphrase to "Warhorse rules cast!"? 

• Haha 1

Last night was Onita vs. Matt Tremont in a minor league baseball stadium in NJ, and it came out that Rob Feinstein was there working the Onita meet and greet, and a good number of folks were letting everyone involved have it online.

Good to know that scuzzy indies never change their stripes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, paintedbynumbers said:

while on the topic of injuries and sad times.  Jimmy Rave had to have his legs amputated.  He already has lost an arm and now both legs.  Sad to hear as Jimmy was really turning his life around. 

People that keep up with the Georgia Indie scene were saying he had become one of the best a wrestlers in the world 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, paintedbynumbers said:

while on the topic of injuries and sad times.  Jimmy Rave had to have his legs amputated.  He already has lost an arm and now both legs.  Sad to hear as Jimmy was really turning his life around. 

Uhh...that sucks. Was not expecting this news. Always liked his wrestling.

Just watched Danielson-Kingston and I have no idea how anyone could not vote for AD as Wrestler Of The Year. I'm trying to think of the last time a guy was having ****+ matches every single week on US tv and I'm drawing a blank.

• Like 2