DVDVR Message Board

November 2021 Wrestling GIFs and Pics

Kang

On 11/8/2021 at 1:42 PM, D.Z said:

When puroresufan existed, people said they preferred Inoki over Baba. Can't say he was consistent in how he worked, but Antonio Inoki vs. Tatsumi Fujinami 08.08.1988 in NJPW was good for what it was. Inoki vs Vader 1996 I liked. Inoki vs Tenryu 04.01.1994 is good.

I recall DA putting together a collection of matches to compare. I came out preferring Baba though honestly it was Destroyer who I ended up loving the most from what matches he put on.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 5:19 PM, Cobra Commander said:

Meeting Jerry Brisco was an absolute highlight of CWF Legends Fanfest this past weekend.  He's a completely down to earth and kind person.  Somehow, I'm guessing through both of us being in the CWF Archives Facebook group, Jerry sent me a friend request about a year ago and in June wished me a happy birthday.  I told him that it had made my day when he did that.  He said that he felt like if people took the time to be his friend on Facebook or follow on him on Twitter that it was worth his time to say happy birthday or something similar.  While I waited my turn to get a picture and autograph with Jerry and speak to him for a few minutes, Jerry Jarrett wandered over from the other side of the room and they gave each other the biggest hug and talked about how much they both loved and missed Jack and caught up in general for ten minutes or so.  Such a nice, genuine moment.

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

999dd552330b96261263d3190abd30b5_crop_ex

“I have to go. My home planet needs me.”

”Ahh, I understand. Personal stuff. I just found out my Mum and Pa never married and I was born outta wedlock. And now I got to fly home because I’m having visa issues. It’s an American Nightmare.”

”Sorry to hear that. Fare thee well, Bastard.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 11/11/2021 at 4:24 AM, Jimbo_Tsuruta said:

What's Bronze Age Kazakh for "cut the music!"?

"What I'd like to have right now is for all you fat, ugly, Neanderthal knuckleheads to keep the noise down while I take off my loincloth and show the ladies what a real sexy caveman looks like!"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6