DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2.0 Presents HALLOWEEN HAVOC XIV - 10/26/2021

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, Go2Sleep said:

Kinda tuned out for the tag match. Not sure why Imperium needs the belts or what they can do with them. Dunne/Holland seems like a better choice if MSK is moving on, which they should.

Holland is on Smackdown now so that wasn't really a choice. It probably should have been GYV.

19 hours ago, Infinit said:

WTF don't they teach how to base for dives in developmental?? Brutal.

Apparently Matt Riddle tweeted how everyone on the floor should be beaten with sticks. Only I can't see it because he blocked me. 

• Haha 1

Zoe Stark was a damn machine in that match, as was Io, but she was holding her knee after the match and looked as she was assessing the damage lying on her back when the match was over. If that was just selling, it was very understated. If she really blew out her knee or something, then the match with Ivy Nile may end up never taking place, just like PAC vs Murphy! I sure hope it's not as bad as it seemed!

Johnny and Dexter were awesome together. Gargano was nice enough to NOT put any of those cameras in the bedroom though. It's nice that he learns from his mistakes!

Toxic sweep happened. I figured the masked person had to be either KLR or Kai. I thought Kai was main roster bound? Guess not, then.

Slept through the men's title matches, so I need to go back another time.