TigerMask/Honma/Makabe vs Gedo/Jado/Tanga

Wato/Taguchi/Nagata vs Hiromu/Bushi/Sanada

Yoshi/Goto/Ishii vs Sho/Yujiro/Evil for trios titles

Yano vs O-Khan for KOPW thing

Eagles vs Desperado for Junior title

Tanahashi vs KENTA for USA title

Okada vs Tama for briefcase

Shingo vs ZSJ for world heavyweight title

We'll get three Road To shows streamed, two of them have elimination main events, while last one (10/26) has Eagles/TigerMask vs Desperado/Kanemaru for jr. tag titles. And Henare is back.

I don't know, I could have lived without these three undercard tags. Only the one with young lions makes sense to me. To me good thing about "less matches" cards were that lots of fat was cut. If it was me I'd just move trios title match to one of the Road To shows that has elimination match for main event and drop second and third matches entirely.

• Like 1

https://www.njpw1972.com/107842

"ZSJ: It’s ridiculous, all these kids with their toys. At this rate, Tanahashi could show up with the old U-30 belt, call it the ‘Over 40’s’ belt. Why not bring them all back? But whether it’s a new title, or whether the fans like it or not, the IWGP World Heavyweight title is the top title in New Japan, Shingo is its rightful holder. So he’s who I’m aiming at."

• Haha 1

Reading the results:

Spoiler

Zack Sabre Jr predictably lost in challenging for Shingo Takagi's IWGP World Heavyweight Championship. Wish the result went differently.

EVIL/Yujiro Takahashi/SHO, The House of Torture are the new NEVER Openweight Six Man Tag Team Champions. Yeah, it'll be a torture to watch them. Yeesh at that result.

Sucks Hiroshi Tanahashi has dropped the NJPW United States Championship soon after winning it. Same happened with him and the NEVER Openweight Championship this year.