Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

Full Gear III - 11/13/2021


Dolfan in NYC
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Is Abyss still an agent in WWE? What about Jason Jordan? 

I looked to see if Jeff Jarrett and Shane Helms were still there, and it turns out my brain didn't retain knowledge of both being let go. 

Abyss and Jordan are still around. Helms was one of the furloughed people who came back.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I haven’t/can’t read the article but it *seems* like SRS is reporting that the finish of FTR/Luchas may have gotten screwed up due to Dax getting injured, and FTR wasn’t happy about it.

Would explain why Dax wasn’t present for the FTR run-in during the Cody match.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, EVA said:

I haven’t/can’t read the article but it *seems* like SRS is reporting that the finish of FTR/Luchas may have gotten screwed up due to Dax getting injured, and FTR wasn’t happy about it.

Would explain why Dax wasn’t present for the FTR run-in during the Cody match.

The report I saw earlier today said Fenix hit him with a shot that knocked him out about 10 minutes in and he was out of it from that point on (he was supposed to be more involved in the finish to make it more clear) and that there was some heat of Fenix for not checking up on him.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, EVA said:

I haven’t/can’t read the article but it *seems* like SRS is reporting that the finish of FTR/Luchas may have gotten screwed up due to Dax getting injured, and FTR wasn’t happy about it.

Would explain why Dax wasn’t present for the FTR run-in during the Cody match.

In the scrum TK said that Dax got knocked loopy during the match, couldn't continue, and that's why they did that finish 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

Hey so why aren't more people shitting on them hiring Jay Lethal?

This is just going to lead to Marty next since his girlfriend already works for the company.

 

 

Myself and @Jiji thoroughly shit on that signing, and specifically called out the fact that Marty might be next eventually after enough time has passed.

Then all anyone took away from my rant about it was that Hangman being a Bernie supporter isn't good because lol bernie bros and something about David Starr 😑

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

Hey so why aren't more people shitting on them hiring Jay Lethal?

This is just going to lead to Marty next since his girlfriend already works for the company.

 

 

We did. Pages back. I also doubt they hire Marty. Marty will always be way too radioactive until he owns up to being a creep and makes amends with those girls and their families. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Craig H said:

We did. Pages back. I also doubt they hire Marty. Marty will always be way too radioactive until he owns up to being a creep and makes amends with those girls and their families. 

I don't know man, Lethal is named in a lawsuit by Kelly Klein. Unless that got solved in the past few months, he SHOULD be radioactive since he's lumped into a lawsuit about harassment, breach of contract, royalties, violation of state/federal equal pay, discrimination and unsafe work environments.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Casey said:

I don't know man, Lethal is named in a lawsuit by Kelly Klein. Unless that got solved in the past few months, he SHOULD be radioactive since he's lumped into a lawsuit about harassment, breach of contract, royalties, violation of state/federal equal pay, discrimination and unsafe work environments.

Well that seems like a lot.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Casey said:

Yes, an indie funded by a multibillion dollar company.

I'm pretty sure I remember your takes on all of the Kelly Klein stuff when it happened, and they remain horrible takes.

??? I don’t know who any of these people are

Edited by A_K
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Casey said:

If it wasn't you, I apologize, but I thought I remember you having some weird opinions on Kelly Klein's claims of equal pay for women wrestlers compared to the men.

Wrong fella. I probably had my hands full predicting Rhodes & Jericho to be malign Trojan horses against the long term betterment of AEW or something at the time.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ExcellenceofAirPollution said:

yeah, that was a total brainfart on my part, lol.  He's been seen on TV a bunch and used in a few angles.  But he's another refugee from WWE

Lynn was an agent for Impact, ROH, and now AEW, but never was in WWE. His only WWE run was his brief stint in 2001.

As for the agents that are there, I think most of them have been mentioned except for the recently brought on Shawn Daivari, Adam Pearce, and of course Michael Hayes is still there, he's been helping train Petey for the role.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Casey said:

Cody is clearly angling for a WWE return with how his stuff is being booked, you're right.

Why on Earth would Cody want to go back to WWE?

I can only assume that Vince would give him a token title run before putting him in a tag team with, I don't know, Shanky or something.

Or putting him back in the Stardust gimmick to team up with Nikki against Possessed Alexa & say Cameron Grimes.

Unless Vince is going to pay him insane money to work a nothing schedule with real creative control, I just don't see why he would leave AEW.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...