DVDVR Message Board

2021-22 NBA: 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

This lakers collapse is hilarious. They were up by 11 with 4.5 to go and then Russ and Melo got T'd up and Ball hit his free throws, along with a delay of game between those two techs. All in the same possession. AD just threw up a prayer 3 for an airball and we're in OT now.

11 hours ago, hammerva said:

Talk about having a death wish.  When Morris gets his shoulder better Jokic is in deep shit.   And if Morris can't do it,  Jimmy Butler will get him in the parking lot 

Oh and how cute, someone was ready to get banned for life from NBA arenas when they would have *literally* had their heads handed to them by Butler, Haslem, and Yurtseven.

They literally started their account today to threaten the brother of the guy their brother cheapshotted. 

I have a feeling Udonis is going to see some minutes in their next game. 

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

They literally started their account today to threaten the brother of the guy their brother cheapshotted. 

I have a feeling Udonis is going to see some minutes in their next game. 

Gonna see the Heat make an unexpected trade for James Johnson.

Dude, Jimmy and Haslem were barking from a safe distance for a reason. No way in hell I'm trying to catch smoke from the Jokic brothers, or anyone from the Eastern Bloc tbh. They grew up in a gd civil war. They smoke filterless cigarettes and drink straight vodka at age 10.  The Morris boys have had this coming for a long time.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Jiji said:

Okay, hold on. Morris took a cheap shot and then turned his back. Ain't no way in hell did he think nothing was going to come off of hitting the reigning MVP like that. 

I mean, yeah, the shot Jokic took was cheap as heck but Morris absolutely initiated that.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Tabe said:

I mean, yeah, the shot Jokic took was cheap as heck but Morris absolutely initiated that.

Morris gave him a hard foul, yes.  So, Jokic is allowed to try and deliberately injure him because of that?  

Come on now. 

...  Anyway, the Association as given the MVP one game off for his actions. Morris got nothing.

31 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Morris gave him a hard foul, yes.  So, Jokic is allowed to try and deliberately injure him because of that?  

Come on now. 

...  Anyway, the Association as given the MVP one game off for his actions. Morris got nothing.

I didn't say Jokic was OK for doing what he did.  In fact, as you quoted, I said what he did was cheap.  But Morris initiated the whole thing with a non-basketball-play foul.

• Like 2

Trail Blazers president and CEO Chris McGowan has decided to step down after nine years in the position.

Dewayne Hankins, chief commercial officer and executive vice president, will take over as the team's new president of business operations.

McGowan's resignation is effective on Nov. 26.

Which very much comes across as a "let's get the fuck out before the shit hits the fan"

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

AD got ejected last night while the Bulls were blowing them out.

I'll guarantee you, Davis said something along the lines of "What the hell are you doing" when they restarted play.  And this is your reminder, the ejection magic word is never a curse word or anything like that, it is always "you." 

I can't tell you how much it hurts my soul that the Pistons and Red Wings are no longer playing at The Palace of Auburn Hills and Joe Louis Arena, but rather sharing the fucking Little Caesar's Arena, which is just down the road from Comerica Park and Ford Field which replaced Tigers Stadium and the Silverdome.

And that's not even getting into how every place looks the fucking same now.

• Like 1