DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 7

Dolfan in NYC

So the Cardinals mollywhooped the Brownies last week and this week they draw....   Oh.  

Well, at least @Lawful Metal will be able to do something else fun on Sunday.  Like writing amicus briefs or throwing himself into I-10 traffic. 

• Haha 1

Just now, RIPPA said:

Browns have placed Kareem Hunt on IR and already ruled out Nick Chubb for Thursday

Forever trying to be like the Ravens

The Ravens entire existence is the off brand Browns.  They're just in their dominant 40-60s period.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 

• Like 4

Game of the week is definitely the return of Jared Goff to LA as part of the Detroit Lions.  Poor Goff, he's going to get splattered by Aaron Donald while watching his replacement throw 7 touchdowns in the first half.  It's going to be glorious and probably the only time in my entire life I'll be rooting against my Lions.

You have to create a scapegoat so I kind of understand why the Lions are blaming Goff for their issues.  While he is a pretty average QB as it is he is working with next to nothing on offense.   There is a reason why Stafford is looking so damn good now after 4 years of people thinking he was nothing at QB

• Like 2

10 hours ago, hammerva said:

You have to create a scapegoat so I kind of understand why the Lions are blaming Goff for their issues.  While he is a pretty average QB as it is he is working with next to nothing on offense.   There is a reason why Stafford is looking so damn good now after 4 years of people thinking he was nothing at QB

Honestly, I'm a fan of an NFC North team, and when the Vikings played the Lions a couple of weeks ago, the receivers the Lions were running out there sounded like names that pop up in the 14th season of a Madden franchise.

Of course, the Vikings still almost lost to them, because Vikings.

2 minutes ago, hammerva said:

I mean Dustin Hopkins was having a bad year but picking up Chris Blewitt is a better option?  I guess they are just desperate

It does tickle me that it is possible they are blaming him for the loss on Sunday since HE MISSED A KICK THAT WOULD HAVE MADE THE LEAD A TD!!! ignoring that KC scored a billion straight points

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Kuetsar said:

I thought he was being snarky, that's hilarious. . . .

Nope - the locals already ran through the jokes earlier this season as they had signed him to the practice squad after Week 1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Case Keenum is officially starting for the Browns on Thursday

No word yet on exactly how long Baker Mayfield is going to be out for

Browns Twitter is saying Baker will heal up tomorrow so he can be ready for the Steelers on Halloween.

• Like 1

I will believe it when I see Watson wearing an Aqua jersey with a white #4 on it.  

Otherwise, gtfoh with this.  

They've got so many other problems right now that it's not even funny. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lawful Metal said:

Pancakes is so unreliable that if he tweets it I always believe the opposite.

I never heard anyone call Mclane Pancakes and now I can't stop giggling

• Haha 2