DVDVR Message Board

Raw is King's X - 10/18/2021

Dolfan in NYC

So if Crown Jewel is on Thursday, why were the women wearing full bodysuits tonight?

Are they usually cut out of the Saudi editions of the shows altogether or something?

30 minutes ago, HumanChessgame said:

Charlotte/Bianca was good until the end. I figured they were going to do a time limit draw then have a three way but nope...

That was good.  They sure kicked out of a lot of stuff though.

2 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

in another case of WWE absolutely fucking sucks at booking....  instead of Bianca getting a much needed win here...   Charlotte gets DQ'd and now i'm almost certain they are doing a lame ass women's belt swap.  Garbage. 

Protect Charlotte though. 

This.

---

FCByzR8WEAMVVsu?format=jpg&name=small

Embarrassing.

Woods/Jinder was pretty solid. Glad Woods is at least hitting the finals for KOR. Hope he wins. Would love to see him challenge Roman even if he was to get destroyed.

Bianca/Charlotte was pretty damn good up until the bs finish. Was really hoping they would just have Charlotte drop the belt. I assume they do a dumb belt drop though I'm kind of hoping they have Charlotte hold the belt hostage with someone on Smackdown taking it on a ppv. Actually I kind of wonder if we see a double titles match come Survivor Series.

Shayna losing seems kind of stupid but given where the PPV is I guess isn't surprising.  Either she doesn't want anything to do with that plane ride, she doesn't want anything to do with the cover yourself in a sheet ring gear, or even worse the WWE or Saudi government doesn't see her as a "proper representative" of women in wrestling

21 minutes ago, AxB said:

Because she's German and Chinese? Or because she's LGTBQ?

Yes. (... is what I feel like the answer would be.)

I wish Xavier/Finn was on a show I would watch.

• Like 1

This was the first time in many, many years I watched (i.e. skipped through) Raw, but... my God, I pretty much gave up during the McIntyre/Big E tag match. When did they start doing the insanely quick ADHD cuts between cameras? It was giving me a headache.

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Yeah ain't no lesbian going to Saudi Arabia.

Again, to be a touch more accurate, I believe she identifies as pansexual.  Basically, whenever Mama Bear wants to eat, she will feed.  

Though last time I looked she was in a relationship with a woman. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

However the finalised draft hasn't started yet, and the possible post Saudimania ppv boost bump could boost next week ratings.

Maybe WWE will do those Raw Retro, Legends Night or that Roulette shows soon..

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

IIRC it was another female wrestler so that's why I went for the L. 

For what its worth, (and to the extent that it matters, since I think we may presuming too much over what the Saudis will and wont accept in a WWE show/WWE talent) Piper Niven is bisexual.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, D.Z said:

However the finalised draft hasn't started yet, and the possible post Saudimania ppv boost bump could boost next week ratings.

Maybe WWE will do those Raw Retro, Legends Night or that Roulette shows soon..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1