DVDVR Message Board

Rampage - 10/15/2021

Dolfan in NYC

I don't really have an opinion one way or the other on kicking out of the OWA. However, I do think Page should go old testament on Kenny and do shit to really put the fear in him, like hitting him with a Rainmaker or two to make Kenny wonder what the fuck is happening. 

• Like 1

Hangman wins the title and defeats Kenny clean in the ring because Kenny can't hit the One Winged Angel this time. This way Kenny will not lose his confidence because he knows he can and will beat Hangman if he gets him down with the OWA. Big rematch down the line, Kenny hits the OWA, Hangman kicks out, Kenny loses it and the match shortly after.

Yeah, but Hangman kicking out of the Angel this time would work fine too. 

Edited by MrKothoga
  • Like 5

I have a feeling Omega is taking time off to heal up after dropping his titles (Vikingo in December!) and very well could turn face because what purpose does Callis have with an injured loser when there are "better" options around, doubly so if the Steen talk turns out like we hope. They've talked about Don manipulating Omega since the turn, it's a natural way to end the arc. Rushmore bb. You can do it without Steen and have Cole be that guy to sway the Bucks, as they've been working together and have history. 

Moxley I hope is turning heel though he doesn't need to. He should be Hangman's first challenger either way and he already put it in motion calling him a whiny bitch in other words during a nuclear promo a couple weeks ago. Hoping Miro dethrones Page. 

• Like 1

Finally watched this! Buy In I finally finished last night but really to just watch Suzuki/Dragon again. DEAN was right, it's even better the second time. As much as the strike exchanges get old it works with these two grim fucks going at it. Lee Moriarty is weird but cool, Fish is great, Tay is solid. 

Anyway, Rampage: Punk/Sydal was really fun for Punk basically solidifying a classic wrestling moveset over his last couple matches: piledriver, neckbreaker, clothesline, bodyslam. He's decided to get these over (again) and it's wonderful. A bit of his wink-wink is coming out (literally) again but it's Punk, he's gonna do that. Sydal looked fluid and crisp as hell. Ruby still has incredible selling and her and Bunny both worked hard, but they were kinda in the death spot after all this, still worked a fine match. The main was just fun as hell. They should have had Dan say JDS is only gonna use open palm strikes like UWF because he would injure someone too bad with his fists. It was really a crowd pleaser even despite the heel win but it worked just fine to get everyone ever. Great show. 

• Like 3