DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 6

Dolfan in NYC

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I am so old I spent about ten seconds thinking "wow, a trade in-season with a division rival" before remembering the Cards and Eagles haven't been in the same division for almost two decades

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

I am so old I spent about ten seconds thinking "wow, a trade in-season with a division rival" before remembering the Cards and Eagles haven't been in the same division for almost two decades

it's not so bad.

I still wanna call them the Phoenix Cardinals now and then.

And count myself lucky I haven't ever mentally moved them back to St. Louis [yet]

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Gonzo said:

Vance Joseph (defensive coordinator) and Jeff Rodgers (assistant head coach/special teams coordinator) will split head coaching duties in Kingsbury's absence.

This gives me the giggles. Vance Joseph was so bad as a head coach that the Cardinals won't even let him be in charge of one game.

14 hours ago, Kuetsar said:

The nfl could tell me the sky is blue and I'd think they were lying. . .

upon further review, the call on the field of "The Sky Is Green" stands. Reality is charged a time out and is out of challenges.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Yeah Miami probably should have kept Fitzpatrick.  He could have still got hurt in week 1 but I don't see Tua being that much better than him

Jaguars should win this but it is Jacksonville we are talking about.  And going for 4th instead of an easy FG is very Jaguars and it cost them 

Edited by hammerva