DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling - 10/7/21: Trios & Tags

Great pair of trios tags. Love seeing Mercedes here, still one of the best. Tasha continues to be on fire, and Lady Frost always shines. More hilarious gags in Swingers Palace. Liked Daniels challenging for the world title, he won't win whenever the match happens but I would mark if he ever did. Real good main event. Fun further build up to Bound for Glory and set ups for Knockouts Knockdown this Saturday which should be a super solid show as well.

Results:

Spoiler

*Before the Impact Preshow Match: Laredo Kid def. Matthew Rehwoldt (9:06) after the Spanish Fly

Impact Wrestling - Airing October 7, 2021 from Nashville, TN 

*The Bullet Club (Chris Bey, Hikuleo, & El Phantasmo) def. Chris Sabin & FinJuice (David Finlay & Juice Robinson) (8:48) when Bey pinned Sabin with the Art of Finesse after Phantasmo used a low blow while Hikuleo distracted the ref. 

*Heath came out and cut a promo on his past year being injured. Heath then talked about losing his best friend so he called out Rhino to talk. Violent by Design (Eric Young, Deaner, & Joe Doering) interrupted. Young said he got rid of the Rhino that Heath used to know. Young told Heath to leave the ring and never come back, but he refused so VBD attacked Heath. They laid out Heath and buried him under the VBD flag.

*Tasha Steelz, Savannah Evans, & Mercedes Martinez def. Kimber Lee, Brandi Lauren, & Lady Frost (9:19) when Tasha pinned Kimber via rollup with tights pulled. After the match, Alisha Edwards attacked Kimber & Brandi with a kendo stick. 

*Steve Maclin def. Black Taurus & Petey Williams (6:58) via Mayhem For All on Petey to qualify for the X Division title match at Bound for Glory.

*Rich Swann & Willie Mack def. Manny Lemons & Zicky Dice (2:51) after a double team on Lemons. After the match, Brian Myers, VSK, & Sam Beale joined Lemons & Dice in beating down Swann & Mack.

*Christian Cage & Josh Alexander def. Ace Austin & Madman Fulton (17:27) when Christian pinned Ace after the Killswitch.

Edited by DreamBroken

One hour and fourteen minute of viewing!  So much pro wrestling!  And I got whole nother hour of MLW to watch!  Madman Fulton is so good.  HE should be going for the belt instead of Ace Austin.  Josh Alexander's stuff all looks so good.  Lady Frost didn't get to do anything, as it seems only Kimber Lee got to do anything cool.  Geez, having Lady Frost right there and she not hitting a moonsault is such a fucking waste.  Why I am STOKED about Mack/Swann against the Learning Tree?  I'm so getting into David Finlay,  He makes Hikuleo look so much better than I'm guessing he is.  Chris Bey is awesome.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, that Laredo Kid/Matt Rehwoldt match was good.  All these WWE castoffs are good at settling these other guys down and making compelling matches.

• Like 1