DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - The 2 Year Anniversary - 10/6/2021

Dolfan in NYC

• Dolfan in NYC changed the title to Dynamite - The 2 Year Anniversary - 10/6/2021

The wife is travelling for business this week, so it's just me and the kids. She's the best, so she usually lets me have the bigger tv to myself to watch. So, I've got to get stuff moving early in the evening so we can be settled by showtime. We're going to do breakfast for dinner and my daughter is making pancakes (she's really good at it!). Hopefully, we'll have a quick clean up and we'll be all set for the show. I've convinced my 4-year-old son that we REALLY need to watch this week, so he's willing to stop his non-stop He Man marathon that's been going on for a couple weeks to watch with me. 

• Like 7

I can't believe it's been two years.  I still remember my post that night and by missing one key word it read like I was trying to be poetic or something.  Darn those emotions and forgetting to proofread before posting.

But man, what a wild two years it's been.  They started off hot, did pretty well with empty arenas and now they're back to crushing it in front of live (and hopefully mostly vaccinated) crowds.  They should be proud of what they've been able to accomplish especially with the massive curve ball thrown at the world.

Even with the 8-man having the GOAT in it I'm most intrigued by the ladder match.  Will be interesting to see who the Joker is but I'm still leaning it towards being Hangman.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, Jiji said:

So long as it's not Ospreay I will be fine. I do not foresee NJPW giving one of their top guys the okay to be in another promotion's dangerous match, so I'm not too worried. 

God, I hope it's not Will Ospreay. I've never liked him.

29 minutes ago, matt925 said:

I’ll go ahead and keep my expectations extraordinarily low, and hope to be pleasantly surprised!

I like how the F4W person chose a photo of Tony sporting a look of massive concern*. Gotta be Cody related.

*probably from the Brodie tribute show.