DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 5

Dolfan in NYC

3 hours ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

Giants game is cursed today. Barkley sprains his ankle, or breaks it, or tears ankle ligaments or whatever by just stepping on someone else's foot when a play was over. Daniel Jones looked like he was so concussed he burst an ear drum and his equilibrium left town. Stumbling and bumbling to the point they carted him off. Just terrible injury luck today. I'm thankful I had already given up on them being able to stay in contention.

So Mike Glennon still gets a paycheck in the NFL, who knew?

Serves them right for fucking me over in survival last week.

Now do the Saints next, football gods.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

I appreciate whoever is leaking these spacing them out enough so people could show their asses defending Gruden. A+ work.

If word around the campfire is to be believed, it's coming from Goodell... ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

I appreciate whoever is leaking these spacing them out enough so people could show their asses defending Gruden. A+ work.

The league is the ones leaking the emails, since Gruden didn’t resign or get fired earlier today for the DeMaurice Smith leak the league leaked more emails. I wonder what else they had in case Gruden and Davis dug in and told the league to F off. 

Goodell didn't give a damn about anything in those emails except for the stuff about him. 

I'm hoping they don't give the job to Marinelli (Rip Lions '08), Cable, or Bradley.

Rich Bisaccia has been named Interim Coach.

Hell, they'll probably put together a trade for Urban Meyer.

I was against bringing Gruden back from the start, BTW. 

• Like 1

Learning how to shut the fuck up is an underrated skill.  How many people fuck up their money, because they just had to say some racist, sexist, and/or homophobic bullshit?  Wouldn't happen if they just learned how to shut the fuck up.  It's so easy, you don't even have to do anything.  Just keep your mouth closed, your fingers off your keyboard, and move on with your motherfucking day.  I'm not even asking you to be a better person, just shut the fuck up.  The world really would be a better place.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2