DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 5

Dolfan in NYC

57 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Where is this game in Europe being played?  I am not used to seeing an NFL game in Europe with such things a clean turf and the sun.  

Tottenham

Big Ben throwing touchdowns greater than 10 yards.  did they replace Big Ben without telling anyone

Meanwhile the Jaguars with probably the worst possible start given their situation.  This could get really ugly

Not sure if I would have ever use the phrase "Sam Darnold running QB" but he isn't that bad.   

Edited by hammerva

2 hours ago, hammerva said:

Where is this game in Europe being played?  I am not used to seeing an NFL game in Europe with such things a clean turf and the sun.  

Sun is variable this time of year in England, but the new Tottenham Hotspur stadium was built explicitly with facilities to host NFL games.  E.g. the changing rooms are much larger than a normal soccer stadium and it has two pitches with one for Spurs to play on and a synthetic one that can be slid in for NFL games (and concerts, boxing matches etc).  Son and the boys don't get their playing surface cut up by linemen and the NFL teams have a bililard table surface to play on which keeps everyone happy.

5 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

the Saints and Draftkings.com The Official Gambling Partner Of The NFL

you know what, I'm on about this so much I think it's time for an avatar change.

there we go

• Like 2