DVDVR Message Board

MLB OFFSEASON (Maybe soon???)

RIPPA

Just now, RIPPA said:

Getting this started because Jayce Tingler might be fired before the Padres leave San Fran

they already announced a couple days ago he will not be returning for next season.

10 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

they already announced a couple days ago he will not be returning for next season.

I don' think they did since last night Heyman reported he was getting fired and the team put out a statement saying no decision had been reached

Of course - this is all splitting hairs since he is definitely getting shown the door

The Phillies are making some changes to their staff as Joe Dillion (Hitting Coach) and Juan Castro (Infield Coach) were both fired.

Pedro Guerrero (Asst Hitting Coach) wasn't fired but was told he can look for other jobs. He could be back but probably not as a hitting coach as the team will let the new hitting coach make that decision

Bill King and Ray Fosse in a press box holding microphones to their lips to welcome the audience to A's baseball is just about my first memory of baseball itself.  He had been conspicuously absent in the second half of the season and it's hard to describe just how different the A's sounded without him.

As close to an institution as any mortal man could ever possibly be.

Rest in Power, Mr. Fosse, thank you for teaching me to enjoy baseball. ?

• Like 3

Dude takes a team to the postseason when they shouldn't have even had a chance and unfortunately had to take on a 100+ win team in a play in game. I would be extending him and not firing him.

Maybe TLR gets fired from Chicago and St. Louis brings back their dark lord.