DVDVR Message Board

Crown Jewel 2021

Kang

For the WWE Universal Championship- Roman Reigns (c) (with Paul Heyman) vs. Brock Lesnar.

For the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks.

For the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship- RK-Bro (Randy Orton and Riddle) (c) vs. AJ Styles and Omos.

For the WWE Championship -Big E (c) vs. Drew McIntyre

No Holds Barred match -Goldberg vs. Bobby Lashley 

Hell in a Cell match -Edge vs. Seth Rollins

Queen's Crown Finals Zelina Vega vs Doudrop

KOTR Finals Finn Balor vs Xavier Woods

Mansoor vs. Mustafa Ali

Pre show match:

The Usos vs. The Hurt Business (Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin)

• Like 1

Of course the fucking bot would create this thread.

But since it's here then I'll be curious to see how much things go wrong either on the show or before/after.  I'm leaning towards at least 5 things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know, right? Got most of my decorations out, horror movies to watch and am about to find the finishing touches for my costume. Very interesting indeed! 

Oh, and this schlock they call a show. Yeah, I guess that too. 

And as for one relevant note I'm kind of curious to see how Heyman screws Lesnar out of the title. 

WWE Draft Spoiler:

Spoiler

Bianca Belair was drafted to RAW on last week's Smackdown. Becky Lynch was drafted to RAW on last night's Smackdown. The triple threat match for the WWE Smackdown Championship is Lynch (RAW) vs. Banks (Smackdown) vs. Belair (RAW). You'd think Belair wins so RAW has a women's world title. Alternatively Banks brings the Smackdown Women's Championship back to SD. Either way still need to sort out Charlotte Flair, the WWE RAW Women's Champion drafted to Smackdown.

Charlotte's the RAW Women's Champion and Becky Lynch the Smackdown Women's Champion. I wouldn't be surprised if both swap belts like the New Day/Streets Profits switched the tag team belts to add another reign on Charlotte's tally. Ugh.

9 matches so far. Maybe 10 or 11 is where they stop at.

The 2 Saudi ppv's along with Wrestlemania, Summerslam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble makes those ppvs the big 6 nowadays. 7 if you count the 2 nights of WM separately. 

When Vince finds out Neville left years ago, having sat out a whole year to get out of his contract, he'll be so mad. He'll probably re-hire Canyon Cemen just so he can fire him again.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2021 at 2:46 PM, AxB said:

When Vince finds out Neville left years ago, having sat out a whole year to get out of his contract, he'll be so mad. He'll probably re-hire Canyon Cemen just so he can fire him again.

I'm still mad at that and would like to fire Canyon Cemen again over it!

On 10/12/2021 at 12:14 PM, (BP) said:

Cinematic Gilded Cage Match where the winner is the first to escape that Ritz Carlton that’s filled with political prisoners. 

Nah, book a Airport Runway Deathmatch.

On 10/16/2021 at 2:13 PM, Niners Fan in CT said:

Were the wrestlers actually held hostage?  Seems far fetched at this point considering two years later everyone is fired up to go over there.  

I think that they were just sitting on the plane as if it were delayed for mechanical reasons, while all the political stuff happened out of sight. It wasn't like a bunch of masked guys with AKs jumped on the plane or anything.

29 minutes ago, Go2Sleep said:

I think that they were just sitting on the plane as if it were delayed for mechanical reasons, while all the political stuff happened out of sight. It wasn't like a bunch of masked guys with AKs jumped on the plane or anything.

Yeah of course it's just that Meltzer and others made it seem like a huge deal and i just don't see many WWE personnel treating as such