DVDVR Message Board

AEW - OCT 2021

The Natural

I'm heavily leaning towards a returning Hangman to setup the Full Gear match.  Plus the announced names are all paired off in feuds involving each other (Pac/Andrade, Mox/Archer and Orange/Hardy though y'all already knew that)  So they continue the respective feuds as they all screw each other out of the match.  Then Adam can take out Hardy for the feel good moment at the end.

The Niko doesn't always know, but if this happens then I'm buying lotto tickets and hoping for the best.

I am not given to hyperbole, and I trust TK's booking. Having said that, if Hangman is not the Joker, I will flip a damned table like Jesus. The new BTE drops momentarily, and I would hope that there is a bit where Adam Cole tracks down Hangman to catch up and he convinces him to return. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, punkenhead said:

I am not given to hyperbole, and I trust TK's booking. Having said that, if Hangman is not the Joker, I will flip a damned table like Jesus. The new BTE drops momentarily, and I would hope that there is a bit where Adam Cole tracks down Hangman to catch up and he convinces him to return. 

The last part of this aged like a jug of milk on a beach. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Damn Rochester for breaking into the Bucks car. That shit really actually upsets me. I'd like for us to get more shows up this way in the future, but Rochester acted like a cess pool last week breaking into their car and the Gunn Clubs as well.

56 minutes ago, alstein said:

Given that Jungle Kyona is leaving Stardom, would she be a decent pickup for AEW?  I mean, they have plenty of joshi talent, and she has a long injury history, but AEW's reduced schedule might be good for her, and I think she'd get over.

She got hooked up with a job and is going to produce her shows. So for now it doesn't seem very likely. Hopefully one day they can bring her over. She's fantastic.

Quite a short Elevation this week. The opener (Skye Blue vs Emi Sakura) might have been the best match. FTR didn't have their working boots on at all, but really wanted everyone to hear their cool new music. Fuego and Marko vs Spears and Wardlow was one of those highlight reel matches. And Lance Archer's opponent is sure to be turning up somewhere on TV soon.

Sonny Kiss getting KM up for a TKO was impressive.

1 hour ago, AxB said:

Quite a short Elevation this week. The opener (Skye Blue vs Emi Sakura) might have been the best match.

Emi Sakura changing the name of her finisher to Queen's Gambit when it was called THE ICE DRIVER is a collossal mistake.

Yes. I still have nightmares about paying $600 for some Travis Scott 4s, but I resold them and made my money back and then some.

Punk is an odd choice for that show, but man talk about two of my favorite things colliding.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Casey said:

Yes. I still have nightmares about paying $600 for some Travis Scott 4s, but I resold them and made my money back and then some.

Punk is an odd choice for that show, but man talk about two of my favorite things colliding.

Woah. What makes certain trainers/sneakers so expensive? The brand? Exclusivity? That and more? Do people display them or I'm assuming wear them as that's the purpose taking precautions when doing so? I ask as I don't know. Think the most I paid for trainers was £35.

Edited by The Natural