DVDVR Message Board

October 2021 Wrestling GIFs and Pics

We have 3 Henri Le Mao matches. He's great in all of them. Just a wrestler's wrestler.

Also, he threw a mean headbutt. Here's Gilbert Le Magourou stooging big for it:

pZRj6V.gif

And here's just a nasty piece of business after a few big shots, with Le Mao walking off casually after the fact.

LZYVlr.gif

• Like 3

I went today to meet a dear friend who moved into a retirement community in the Dallas area...I looked across the lunch room and saw a living legend, Mr. Bill Mercer. He was genuinely touched that people remember him. What a lovely man with a kind soul. I’ll have to go back and visit with him again.

248078854_5103550363008338_2111834255930

• Like 16

5 hours ago, The Great ML said:

I went today to meet a dear friend who moved into a retirement community in the Dallas area...I looked across the lunch room and saw a living legend, Mr. Bill Mercer. He was genuinely touched that people remember him. What a lovely man with a kind soul. I’ll have to go back and visit with him again.

248078854_5103550363008338_2111834255930

So cool! I'm sure he's got a few stories that he'd probably love to share. Please let him know that there are alot of us who loved his work and are huge fans of his ?

• Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 12:29 PM, AxB said:

Rob Black moved to Rochester, apparently.

Hide contents

Maybe HE was the one who broke into the Young Bucks' car and failed to steal their shoes.

Spoiler

At least they kept their thumbs.