DVDVR Message Board

October 2021 Wrestling GIFs and Pics

Rob Black moved to Rochester, apparently.

Spoiler

Maybe HE was the one who broke into the Young Bucks' car and failed to steal their shoes.

• Haha 2

On 10/26/2021 at 3:57 PM, Cobra Commander said:

Naturally, there's a lot of WWE mentions in Jerry McDevitt's law firm bio.

Wonder what percentage of the roster isn't as good at cutting promos as Jerry McDevitt.

"...and when the journeyman you've been working like a dog for 300 live dates a year suddenly wants to have a doctor look at that lumpy growth in his back instead of shitting his pants in the ring while getting squashed 5 times in a six hour Poughkeepsie TV taping, THAT'S HARD TIMES, DADDY!"

9 hours ago, The Natural said:

FCoBf5KWEAIpXIN?format=jpg&name=900x900

Thank you, Minoru Suzuki. The King.

Photo composition is interesting. Just imagining MiSu choking out a poor junior bellboy then throwing him the phone and forcing him to take the pic under pain of Gotch Style Piledriver on one of those heavy duty cases.

10 hours ago, The Natural said:

FCoBf5KWEAIpXIN?format=jpg&name=900x900

Thank you, Minoru Suzuki. The King.

Saw him at two GCW shows (vs. Homicide at NYC and vs. Janela at AC), and Dynamite in Newark (end of show beat down with Archer on Mox and Kingston).

I remember getting super into his NOAH stuff on Ditch's site after his match with Kobashi. Never thought I'd get to see him live but so grateful that I got see him 3 times over about a month, and that's not counting a Rev Pro show before G1 Supercard (Suzuki/Zack vs. Tanahashi/Ospreay).

Kaze ni nare~

• Like 4