DVDVR Message Board

October 2021 Wrestling GIFs and Pics

3 hours ago, Wyld Samurai said:

She had to have been a plant. Nobody bought a white Monday Nitro shirt.

on the other hand, she spelled Bret's name correctly, which WCW found surprisingly difficult

• Haha 7

6 hours ago, Infinit said:

Very cool 

Edit: Davey Boy wrestled under a mask in Japan? Never heard of that before. 

Dynamite was already established over there, and then suddenly Sayama was wearing a mask. So they bought Davey Boy in under a mask while Dynamite wasn't there, and all the fans assumed that it was just Dyno with a new gimmick. Then Davey took the mask off and everyone freaked out because "Oh my god, there's TWO of them"!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, AxB said:

Dynamite was already established over there, and then suddenly Sayama was wearing a mask. So they bought Davey Boy in under a mask while Dynamite wasn't there, and all the fans assumed that it was just Dyno with a new gimmick. Then Davey took the mask off and everyone freaked out because "Oh my god, there's TWO of them"!

Thank you for dropping that knowledge! ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, BobbyWhioux said:

on the other hand, she spelled Bret's name correctly, which WCW found surprisingly difficult

I remember at Bash at the Beach 1994, someone had a Johnny B. Badd sign where they somehow managed to write "Gonny" instead of "Johnny".

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, AxB said:

Was this why Benoit wound up under a mask? I remember a story Dave told we’re all the fans were calling him Dynamite Chris in Japan. 

• Like 1