DVDVR Message Board

October 2021 Wrestling GIFs and Pics

2 hours ago, DreamBroken said:

Some great content on this page! I actually remember watching that episode of Elimidate when it aired, at the time it was like "hey it's Shadow from PCW!" 

245167880_3059933564283029_1325146216729

This pic looks like something that would make us all say "Settle down VinceCirca1985Netico".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AxB said:

FBToE4AXsAMAeoO?format=jpg&name=small

Cardona spaced out from the rest of the roster. Nice touch. That should be one hot show... hopefully the card lives up to the hype.

I'm continually amazed that this group spawned from JCW and human skidmark Ricky O of all people.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Pete said:

Cardona spaced out from the rest of the roster. Nice touch. That should be one hot show... hopefully the card lives up to the hype.

I'm continually amazed that this group spawned from JCW and human skidmark Ricky O of all people.

Saw Mox/Gage on YouTube and after reading the results of the rest of the show.  Sounds like GCW really might have some legs to it.  They keep catching my attention without my really trying.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Pete said:

10 hours ago, Brandon Bones said:

Saw Mox/Gage on YouTube and after reading the results of the rest of the show.  Sounds like GCW really might have some legs to it.  They keep catching my attention without my really trying.

I have been watching some of their shows recently, thanks to the enthusiasm of a couple of members of the group of online friends that I chat with during AEW and New Japan shows.

They constantly over-deliver. Very much like AEW, they seem to really get their fan base, and make a real effort to keep them happy. 

Their show yesterday had a few huge surprises (like the one during the scramble match, or the one after the 6-man tag) that massively popped the crowd (and me watching at home, and the dudes I was chatting online with).

They had a comedian (jRon Funchess?) wrestle on a recent show, and built a damned entertaining match around him.

They are about more than the death match stuff. You get go-go-go spotfests, technical wrestling, comedy, story-telling, David v Goliath...

That being said, Nick Gage is over like Lawler in Memphis. And the death match stuff is not for the squeamish.

Death Match King Matt Cardona is the perfect post-modern heel.

I love GCW crowds

Definitely worth checking out a show, if anyone is on the fence about it.

• Like 4