DVDVR Message Board

October 2021 Wrestling Discussion

Both Jxx Cxffxy and Jxrdxn  Dxvlxn have major Speaking Out allegations against them. One is a sexual harrasser and the other a Spousal Abuser. Hence, they've both been redacted.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AxB said:

Both Jxx Cxffxy and Jxrdxn  Dxvlxn have major Speaking Out allegations against them. One is a sexual harrasser and the other a Spousal Abuser. Hence, they've both been redacted.  

Wouldn’t it be simpler to just not mention them at all?  When I just don’t want to give someone or something attention, I…. just don’t talk about it.  Lot less effort on my part same end result.  Am I doing it wrong?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Speak for yourself. I have like 70 people on ignore right now.

Yeah, I am very choosy about who I let into my world. There is no reason whatsoever to spend any time dealing with strangers you don't like. Erase, redact, block, and ignore early and often. 

• Like 4

WWE:

Walter might be called up reports dortsheetz.

Since the other non big 4 ppvs were made shorter, I am not sure if they will do the same for the Saudi shows. Maybe or maybe not.

Edited by D.Z

7 minutes ago, Eoae said:

I dunno that I’d be wanting to brag about that.

He's not going to see it anyway since he probably has you on ignore.

Shit, well, now he will because I quoted you.

• Haha 5

55 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Speak for yourself. I have like 70 people on ignore right now.

Only 70? Amateur. Of course, if that’s people and not percentage, it’s even more laissez-faire. If you have certain people on ignore, i bet it’s more like 90%+ on ignore. ?

1 hour ago, Wyld Samurai said:

I also find it comical, and in a word- childish. You cant erase people from history. This isnt post Stalin USSR.

Well, like most things on the board, it was meant as a commentary on his being erased from the WWF and just grew into an in-joke. 

22 minutes ago, Eoae said:

I dunno that I’d be wanting to brag about that.

You're right. I shouldn't. Thinking about it now...70 is a really low number. I can do much better than that. I'm really lowballing myself.

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, D.Z said:

Walter might be called up reports dortsheetz.

I've kind of assumed he would just leave opposed to going to the main roster. Figured the best case scenario was we get him in NXT proper for a while.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Some people about to be super triggered about Vladimir Kozlov 2.0.

If he gets something resembling the Kozlov run, I'd be amazed. I really hope somebody will get Walter and he will be happy, healthy and used well. I have serious doubts though. 

1 minute ago, (BP) said:

Vince’s creative ideas after seeing Lebowski would begin and end with Cesaro having to wear a blonde wig and fix Alexa Bliss’s cable. 

Which woman would have to wear the viking outfit? Becky since she's a redhead like Julianne Moore? 

7 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Which woman would have to wear the viking outfit? Becky since she's a redhead like Julianne Moore? 

Kind of want to lean towards Steph, but Charlotte’s dad is the one always living high on the hog but is secretly broke.

Spoiler

Strong men also cry. And cry, and cry…

7796-F424-90-FB-495-B-988-C-7-ED06-C6-F6

Edited by (BP)
  • Haha 1