DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - 9/29/2021

On 9/29/2021 at 7:44 AM, Technico Support said:

LOL it's The House of Black.  Please don't make me post the Curb Your Enthusiasm photo again!  ?

Didn't he use term Black Family during the promo he cut on Rosario Dawson?

Anyway did Cash's shirt say Fear The Resthold?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Right reaction, Jade!

Of all the wrestler's in the AEW roster,  she's the one who stands out as having the most potential to me. She has an incredibly high ceiling,  and I hope it all comes together. 

• Like 2

What's funny yet baffling is the guy had it out for Danielson's entrance too.  So he either was A. Really in need of beer, B. trying to maximize visibility out of his sign or C. Had terrible taste in what he considers good and bad talents.  I'm leaning towards C but you never know anymore.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Of all the wrestler's in the AEW roster,  she's the one who stands out as having the most potential to me. She has an incredibly high ceiling,  and I hope it all comes together. 

Well yeah, she's 6 feet tall, her ceilings might need to be higher....

Anyway, yeah, she's potentially a franchise changing talent. There are low-key some really talented women on AEW's roster. Even the ones who are limited in-ring (Big Swole, Penelope Ford) have charisma enough to close that gap. That division has gone from liability to asset very quickly. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

What's funny yet baffling is the guy had it out for Danielson's entrance too.  So he either was A. Really in need of beer, B. trying to maximize visibility out of his sign or C. Had terrible taste in what he considers good and bad talents.  I'm leaning towards C but you never know anymore.

Don't know if it showed up on TV, but the back of his sign said "This is awesome sucks"

Guy just seemed like he wanted to be a negative nancy all night. Trying to get himself over

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, forgot about that part but yeah sounds like he was a real winner.  But at least that was just a sign though after the car break-ins that happened I'd be surprised if they go back there anytime soon.

• Like 1