DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - 9/29/2021

No joking… If KeMonito became the mascot of the LB’s, they’d be over forever.

I can see him wearing a PENTA get up.

Speaking of lucha’s… did AAA clear up whatever is going on with their legal troubles in the states? I thought AEW was an allowed to display AAA logos on their TV until the legal troubles were resolved.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

4 hours ago, Zimbra said:

I was pretty gung-ho about Lambert at the beginning but my beef is that they've done a ton of segments with him, but only like three of those actually moved the angle forward at all.  Otherwise it's just been him cutting the same promo week after week.

Well, it is a Chris Jericho program.  That's how they go.

42 minutes ago, Log said:

Well, it is a Chris Jericho program.  That's how they go.

I'm curious at what point it became a Chris Jericho program since it sure seemed like a Lance Archer joint at first.

I'd also so it's more of an AEW problem as the Elite and Dark Order have had the same issue for me.

14 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

I'm curious at what point it became a Chris Jericho program since it sure seemed like a Lance Archer joint at first.

If I have to guess future booking I would assume it was done because working Jericho was the only way they get these mixed martial artist on board to work a potential match.

10 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

If I have to guess future booking I would assume it was done because working Jericho was the only way they get these mixed martial artist on board to work a potential match.

That's a really good point.  If I were un- or barely-trained I would much rather be in with Jericho than Archer.

Not just that, I also think those people are total casual marks. If you were a casual mark, and only watched wrestling in its heyday, who would you want to work with? Lance Archer, or Jericho?

Also Jericho is crazy enough to take offense from an untrained worker to prove to these marks it can work.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

6 minutes ago, Greggulator said:

Who in AEW would be the best choice to slide kick a flipping Kemonito to the floor? 

I know Adam Cole or MJF are the ones who would get to do that. But who would be the best choice?

JD Drake. Both members of Bear Country simultaneously. Miro. Eddie Kingston with a trashcan over his head and therefore blind. Emi Sakura? 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Greggulator said:

Who in AEW would be the best choice to slide kick a flipping Kemonito to the floor? 

I know Adam Cole or MJF are the ones who would get to do that. But who would be the best choice?

Luther javelin throws Serpentico at him. 

• Haha 2