DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 4

Dolfan in NYC

Someone on Washington's defense had their leg snapped trying to break up that Hail Mary

Meanwhile Scott Hansen saying "excellent job by Washington" sure is a word choice

They really need to change the “going to another regional game in the early window then sticking to it until the bitter end” rule. There’s no reason the nation should have been forced to watch that Jets-Titans OT. 

Edited by Mister TV

19 hours ago, Death From Above said:

The NFL games in Toronto drawing for shit didn't help either. 

Toronto has drawn in the past. They weren't buying Rogers overpriced cock tease games. Silly to think a market this size wouldn't sell out but who here would shell out team and stadium money

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Contentious C said:

Well, due to WFT being otherwise a shit show, it looks like Taylor Heinecke could end up being the most successful XFL player ever.

I was really hoping for a world where nothing associated with that could be considered successful, but the universe hates us.

Have we forgotten Tommy Maddox already?

(Yeah, that was the old XFL. But still. . .)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Super Ape said:

If anybody needs me I’ll be driving to New Orleans with pliers and a blowtorch, seeing as I just got fucked out of survival.

I’m about to get medieval on Sean Payton’s ass.

I'll call shotgun if we can swing through Nashville on the way there.

The Jets and Giants probably destroyed half the survivor pools in America today.

• Like 1