DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - AUTUMN 2021

Dolfan in NYC

On 9/29/2021 at 5:38 PM, odessasteps said:

I was all set for more questioning of OGS and then I turn away and come back to see Ronaldo getting an extra time winner. 

Let's not kid, CR7 is literally the only person holding the team together at the moment.  The team barely exists outside of Fernandes and Ronaldo.

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Three words I never expected to type: "High flying Coventry." Third in the Championship on GD after smooshing Fulham 4-1.

Given all the crap their supporters have been forced to endure I say good for them and I hope it continues! @Sky Blue Sam

• Like 1

Going into today's game on the back of a 5-0 thrashing at Luton, I certainly didn't expect to win 4-1 against a good Fulham side. When we gifted them an own goal inside 20 mins, I'll admit I feared the worst. But then I didn't reckon on Fulham's defence collapsing right after half time...

• Like 1

MotD2's outro video was about Watford's habit of firing managers quickly, only as theme music, they used Goodbye Yellow Brick Road by Elton John. Made we really want to watch Effy matches.

Oof, one might say that tonight's result was a very SPECIAL loss for Jose Mourinho's Roma.

A) They lost to Bodo/Glint of Norway

B) They gave up six goals in a 6-1 loss.

If it happened in FM, you'd say the game was broken.

Speaking of FM, happy Beta day for FM22!

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta

Mick McCarthy has left Cardiff after eight losses on the bounce #Wilderiscoming

Edited by Jimbo_Tsuruta