DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2.0 - 9/21/2021

Dolfan in NYC

7 hours ago, SturmCRF said:

Oh yeah, she spoke pure nonsense but she did it with seamless confidence, she's a pro wrestler through and through.

fuck Toxic Attraction, give her the WARRIOR gimmick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Am I the only one who sees this as Joe Gacy on TV next week complaining about cancel culture?  ? 

WWE has rarely shied away from being offensive so yeah, we may be getting worked.

So other than the camera cuts every 3 seconds during matches, the worst production aspect of this show was constantly running unrelated wrestler vignettes during someone else's entrance. We get it, there's a lot of new characters you want to establish, maybe space it out over a few weeks?

I thought Toxic Attraction looked cool last week, but man did their segment this week put a damper on that. The obvious Vince influenced prolonged stare from Melo, Barrett doing Lawler commentary, Mandy doing the most generic heel promo ever and using "I won't let you fuck me" for heat in 2021, Gigi trying to be Paige but with random twitching, all 3 having disjointed promos that don't lend any real insight to their characters. Just awful.

Honestly, I can't see myself keeping up with this show for much longer.