DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - 9/15/2021

Dolfan in NYC

-Loaded card for next week. My god, what a show that'll be
-Giving the people Kaze Ni Nare, thank you
-Tons of shits
-Rosario Dawson is in the Nightmare Family...

Oh and the Gunn Club are fixing to run the table

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The intensity of Omega is what I've wanted from day one and I feel like we really just got it for the first time. Maybe this is his next Okada-esque series of matches. So fucking excited. 

Great pro wrestling show. Next week looks jaw dropping good. They still need to get Santana and Ortiz on the show. 

Poor Fuego getting booed for challenging Miro, lol. 

Edited by Jiji
  • Like 4

See for those who were on twitter all "guess the rankings don't mean much huh meltz!!"  Well it's non-title...  it's not about the title it's about who is the best in the world.  

That Jericho and Dan Lambert segment could have sucked but by god it was incredible..  both men on fire and the crowd singing to Judas was 100% organic.. i fucking love this promotion Lol.  

Also...  get Paige Van Zant in the ring ASAP.  

Edited by Niners Fan in CT
  • Like 4

What a great, great show!  And then they had to announce the stuff for next INCLUDING Omega vs. Danielson plus the known previously Suzuki/Archer vs. Mox/Kingston.

I know I did this before, but fuck it:

Spoiler

OH MY MOTHERFUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!

*straightens invisible tie*

So, um, yeah, that's gonna be quite a show.

But seriously, I hope this sinks in leading up to next Wednesday.  Because if it happens when I get to the stadium then fuck it I will shed some manly tears and not care.  Holy crap, folks!

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 12

2 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

I so want Kayla Harrison as someone's heater. If she wasn't preoccupied getting a free million dollars in PFL (before taxes) beating up people she's infinitely more talented than she would so make it in wrestling. Good talker plus the look. The wrestling folks are going to go after PVZ but Kayla would be a much better fit long term. 

Kayla or PVZ vs. Leyla would be a money match. 

• Like 1

And wait a damn minute. I see what they're doing with Cole and the Bucks. They're going to get those three real close and iso Omega for the turn. Planting seeds! Instead of Omega and the Bucks winning trios belts it could be Cole. 

How fucking fantastic were both the Punk attack and Lambert segments? Some real great shit there. Wrestling wasn't much tonight, certainly not bad, but still felt like a killer show because of the white hot angles. 

• Like 4

I've never almost teared up at a match graphic before but holy shit next Wednesday.

I, like Tony Schiavone, love professional wrestling. 

Great show, even without any standout matches.

As noted above, a sign of a really hot promotion with people who are over is when people start popping for match announcements in other cities.  

Addendum: Shawn Spears has had back to back very good matches with both Sammy and Darby so he seems to have finally gotten into some sort of groove and Adam Cole came across like the world's biggest star too. 

Edited by Hagan
  • Like 4

Solid enjoyable show that soothes the soul of this old wrestling dork.

Bryan/Omega.  Fucking bring it.

Dan Lambert is an inspiration on the mic.  The poise, the confidence.  I’ll bet the mirror he has been practicing in front of is a fan too.

Little bit of “seen it” for Suzuki and the rest doing the crowd brawl when Cody and Black already did one.  This might have been better served as a beat down on Mox and Eddie to set up Suzuki doing something really fucked up only to be interrupted by a flock of refs.  I don’t know.  I liked that closer.  But it never got into 3rd gear.

That red suit made Cody easy to spot in those far away shots in the crowd.  Smart.

Seemed like a lot of strong promos tonight.  I really like how they’ll wedge 20/30 second promos in between match announcements.  Keeps things straight.  

I love you AEW.  

• Like 5