DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2.0 - 9/14/2021

Dolfan in NYC

Mandy Rose!!!   Love the new look and the aggression. i've been a fan for a while.. she's been improving, i hope she takes the next step here.  

Most of the developmental dudes seemed to have some potential whether it's Steiner's kid,  Creed Brothers or Carmelo.. etc..  

let's see where it goes... 

NXT could not compete with AEW on any level so they needed a change. 

Per Meltzer on this morning's radio show

- The show was run by Shawn Michaels, who will continue to do so until Triple H is healthy enough to return

- Kevin Dunn (as previously reported) was physically present. Vince has only been to NXT (at least recently) that one time where shortly after they cut a whole bunch of people. 

- Vince reviewed the script before the show. Dave doesn't imagine he will do so every week, he described it as "This is VInce's "new toy" until he gets bored with it"

Do the lyrics on the new theme really talk about "getting rid of all the haters?" Are they talking about the remaining audience?

Also, somebody already called Cal Bloom a blond Khali, but this really makes me wonder. We know what Wayne Bloom looks like and you can see the resemblance somewhat, but does Minnesota have any sort of history with Big Foot sightings? Is Wayne Bloom unwittingly married to a Big Foot decendant, and maybe the physical traits skipped the previous generation?

Edited by Shartnado
Von Bloom looks suspicious

On 9/16/2021 at 9:40 AM, Shartnado said:

Do the lyrics on the new theme really talk about "getting rid of all the haters?" Are they talking about the remaining audience?

Also, somebody already called Cal Bloom a blond Khali, but this really makes me wonder. We know what Wayne Bloom looks like and you can see the resemblance somewhat, but does Minnesota have any sort of history with Big Foot sightings? Is Wayne Bloom unwittingly married to a Big Foot decendant, and maybe the physical traits skipped the previous generation?

Your wife is a Bigfoot Gus. 

• Like 1