DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 2

Dolfan in NYC

First place bayybeee...
In the 2022 NFL draft...
For now...

Yeah can't spin anything good out of this one. Uhm Jones didn't turn the ball over? The Giant's offense was pretty fine. But Slayton dropping the most wide open route I've ever seen and the really bad holding call on Jone's called back TD run were the difference. Even still if Dexter Lawrence just fell asleep instead of trying on that kick The Giants still would have won.

It's a 17 game season and the winner of The NFC East had 7 wins last year. It isn't season over yet. But man are they in a hole.

• Haha 2

I indeed went to be at halftime

I am old enough to realize that if I stayed awake - I would be miserable and infuriated and the next day would be shit because I didn't/couldn't sleep

That ending shows exactly why I did.

Now I am miserable and infuriated but I got a decent 7 hours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, hammerva said:

So apparently there is going to be a in season version of Hard Knocks with the Colts.  Given how the pre-season version this was considered rather boring and that was the Cowboys of all teams I guess we will see.

It was amusing to me that when the NFL said they were gonna have a Hard Knocks announcement during halftime of last night's game - everyone's first thought was "oh they are gonna say it was cancelled"

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Colts are such a milquetoast team. Who knows though, maybe we'll get pilled up Jim Irsay making a scene in every episode.

Carson Wentz doing his Unvaccinated Inspector Clouseau every week is going to be spectacular TV. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Apparently Will Fuller will not be active vs Buffalo. Flores says he's dealing with a "personal issue."

Oh boy, whatever it is, it sounds serious.  He may not be back this season.

Okay I think my cable company was fucked up as usual.  Didn't see the injury but in the small glance we saw hopefully the worst is a concussion and not a long term issue

Zack Wilson is currently 2 for 2 in his passes to the Patriots right now.  Problem is he plays for the Jets 

Edited by hammerva
  • Haha 2

Najae Harris releasing his inner Derrick Henry on that catch and run.   Why they drafted this guy 

Andy Dalton looked to have gotten one of those non contact season ending leg injuries.   Figure Justin Fields is in now

And Baker just got killed trying to make a tackle 

Edited by hammerva