DVDVR Message Board

Raw is PPV Quality - 9/13/2021

Dolfan in NYC

So, we may actually have a reason to start this early tonight.  

Bobby Lashley will apparently defend his WWE Championship tonight against Randy Orton. 

Spoiler

And maybe someone else....

Spoiler

If Big E does cash in tonight, I hope they put him over strong as a pure fightin' babyface.... by having him hide in the back then doing in a run-in to jump the champ from behind after the champ wrestles a 20 min match and eats a finisher or two.  Audiences love babyface champs who only win the belt because the other guy slipped on a banana peel.

Not really news, but Vince has weird ideas about what makes a good babyface.

Big E WINS~!   I am so amped that it will probably take me an extra hour to get tired for bed.

The Randy Orton vs. Lashley match was really fucking good and Lashley's selling of his gimp leg and protesting the second title match was king sized!  He kayfabe pulled his hammy while splatting Orton on the announce table and then Big E cashes in at the perfect moment!  BRILLIANT~!

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 3

I gave up after seeing PPV QUALITY ending up being Charlotte whiffing while attempting Chris Jericho's finisher, a match with Jinder Mahal, and a segment with Ron Killings, Rockstar Spud, and the guy with the ninjas (seriously I cannot remember his name right now). But turning back for the very ending put a very very big smile on my face. No pun intended.

Good for Big E.

Why is Kross literally Sean O'Haire now? At least when they tried to give Big Show Dragon's catchphrase, it was from an act that actually worked.

(I liked Sean O'Haire, FWIW)

Edited by Dog

3 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I gave up after seeing PPV QUALITY ending up being Charlotte whiffing while attempting Chris Jericho's finisher, a match with Jinder Mahal, and a segment with Ron Killings, Rockstar Spud, and the guy with the ninjas (seriously I cannot remember his name right now). 

Tozawa

• Like 1

Orton vs Big E was a great match. Bobby Lashley falling to Big E due to his e-wrestling weakness of being weakened from kicking too much ass was perfect. I just wished they played up the fact Lashley had it coming to him for his attacks on the New Day in the last few months.

Edited by Overly Critical Man
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Big E WINS~!   I am so amped that it will probably take me an extra hour to get tired for bed.

The Randy Orton vs. Lashley match was really fucking good and Lashley's selling of his gimp leg and protesting the second title match was king sized!  He kayfabe pulled his hammy while splatting Orton on the announce table and then Big E cashes in at the perfect moment!  BRILLIANT~!

Everything about it was perfect.  Which always begs the question why does their booking suck 95% of the time.  They CAN do it...    Happy for Big E and Lashley looked great in defeat too. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Long overdue. Happy for E.

Caught a few minutes after the Jays game. Omos seems to be getting over. For how long has Ali been a face and how did that come about? 

I wouldn't say he's a face. He's more trying to be a bad influence on Mansoor and trying to get him to do evil things/cheat/etc.

• Thanks 1