DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR SURVIVAL FOOTBALL 2021

RIPPA

None of your fuckers reminded me to start this. Heck even Yahoo didn't remind me.

Yahoo emailed everyone who was in last year's league (at whatever email address you use on Yahoo)

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=21297&invitation_key=a591adf65590ec25

If that link doesn't work - the Group ID is 21297 and the password is LIGER~!

Usual reminder that - YOU NEED TO BE REGISTERED BEFORE THURSDAY' KICKOFF (I think this just applies to new folks)

Pick wise I think you still get till Sunday 1 pm EST kickoff

6 hours ago, Kuetsar said:

I was wondering if we were doing it again. My plan was to pick against Houston all year long, but I don't trust Urban as far as I can throw him. So 49ers it is.

The percentage of people picking the Jags is mindboggling, I'd actually lean Texans if I had to pick one. Tyrod isn't good but its competent while the Jags are still the Jags + a rookie QB.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Half the field is officially out now, so we've just about hit the point I hit every year where I get knocked out.  One of my two most appealing available matchups involves picking against a bad Giants team playin on the road.  Pretty sure if I pick that game it will end up in a tie or something similarly ridiculous.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

No one being eliminated for 2 weeks with this many people left is unheard of for this group

To be fair, the last two weeks at least, there were games that were no brainer choices.