DVDVR Message Board

Raw Spoilers for 11/11/13

victor

So great not seeing Helmsley and his repulsive Mrs this week. Every time I read about how someone finds her hot I have to go throw up. She must be one of the most repulsive people I've ever seen. Firstly that big man-jaw she's got going on, then the fake tits, the migraine inducing voice, and that her "character" seems so easy for her to play I'd wager it's her real personality. I long for the days when The Dudleys would put women through tables just so I could see them botch a top rope powerbomb and paralyse the bitch from the neck down. All this so that when her music plays I wouldn't change the channel but instead enjoy her wheel down the aisle like Christopher Reeve.

But hey, that's just me, what did you guys think of Raw?

• Like 3

So uh, given that We the People chant, I kind of think Cesaro is the guy who is going to get the RAW AFTER WRESTLEMANIA bump next year. Unless Zayn's up to the main roster already. 

Also, ADR clapping along to the ole chant was funny. I really liked that whole segment. Real Americans worked great as a team. They keep teasing the swing. Zeb mocked the crowd for liking Mr. Bean.

Edit: Axel feels like the world's least impressive Dirty White Boy pushing Mr. Ron Wright around.

• Like 1

Ryback is getting the Miz treatment. He's a guy who still has tons of potential but WWE for whatever reason has lost faith in him. Instead of protecting him a little bit and keeping him off of tv until they have a storyline for him they just keep on throwing him out there week after week. He loses every single feud and takes losses for no reason.  Someone who looks like Ryback should be steamrolling guys.

Axel going over Ziggler wouldn't make sense if we weren't already accustomed to Ziggler losing to anyone they want to give some shine to. I'm surprised AJ never tapped him out to her black widow during their mini-feud. Maybe I'm missing something but every time I see him cut a promo (as rare as that is) he comes off like someone who can talk.

Once someone pointed out that JBL screams out all the audience participation chants I can't not hear it. What's worse than R-Truth's what's up song? JBL screaming what's up over and over and over again.

The ending of Raw was great. I love the positioning of the Shield as true mercenaries for hire. 

I find it interesting that wwe.com is really pushing the show ending brawl but doesn't have the video up of it.

Yeah, I noticed that as well.

They did finally add it

I love Ambrose being the crazy fucker who will get right in the face of the crazy guy wearing a sheep mask

• Like 3

Re: Ryback.. Ummm.. I guess I was the only one who remembered how carelessly he tossed Punk around weeks ago. There's no fucking way I would invest in a guy willing to do shit like that.

Besides, the guy is just your run of the mill freakshow: Shouldn't be allowed to cut promos, not a good bumper, and is building a rep for fucking up the one thing he is supposed to be (stupid strong). What does Ryback have that a Ceasaro doesn't?

Ambrose screaming at the Wyatt's and just not giving a fuck made me wish he had come along five years ago so we could have gotten an Ambrose/Taker feud where Ambrose cuts crazy promos about how he isn't afraid of magic before getting powerbombed in to oblivion on a B pay per view. 

The only thing that I want to happen with Ryback is for one of the writers to tell Vince about the A-Rod/MLB happenings, and we get a storyline about Ryback getting suspended for PEDs, but then hiring Otunga to sue the board of directors. Hopefully we would get a lot of jokes along the lines of Roidback or Rybacne. The law suit is eventually lost and his punishment is getting pedigreed by the entire McMahon family. 

• Like 1

So uh, given that We the People chant, I kind of think Cesaro is the guy who is going to get the RAW AFTER WRESTLEMANIA bump next year. Unless Zayn's up to the main roster already. 

I'd agree with this. Antoino Cesaro's one of those wrestlers who's in a position but deserves better. The match he had against Daniel Bryan on RAW in Bryan's first Gauntlet match was terrific.

Re: Ryback.. Ummm.. I guess I was the only one who remembered how carelessly he tossed Punk around weeks ago. There's no fucking way I would invest in a guy willing to do shit like that.

Besides, the guy is just your run of the mill freakshow: Shouldn't be allowed to cut promos, not a good bumper, and is building a rep for fucking up the one thing he is supposed to be (stupid strong). What does Ryback have that a Ceasaro doesn't?

That reminds me - Cesaro and Ryback have both had trouble doing their signature spots on Tensai. Is it just the way he's shaped, or do you think he's been sandbagging folks?

I would love it if Paul Heyman's in his wheelchair on the entrance ramp with Curtis Axel behind him. Heyman lays into Daniel Bryan (or whoever else is in the ring) and sneaks in a cheap shot at Axel as well, prompting the Hannibal-like response from the face, 'Hey, Curtis. Why don't you push him in? You can always say it was me.' Heyman's piggish 'Curtis? Curtis!' screams would be great. And then he'd get eaten alive by the hogs* below.

(*Luke Harper and Erick Rowan)

This is my story explaining how awesome the Wyatt/Shield staredown was.  

I spent Monday night in the hospital.  I was watching Raw when the tech came in for my 11:00 pm vitals.  With the crowd going "banana" and the staredown she stopped what she was doing to watch.  It was one of those things that even as someone who never watched wrestling, it had the drama that made you stop what you were doing to see what happens...even if that meant waiting a minute or two to take my blood pressure.

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but I can't accept any answer for Mark Henry other than Boba Fett.

Mark Henry is not a jobber.
I don't even...
Outside of wearing a kickass mask, name one thing Boba Fett does right.
Besides helping the Empire find Solo and taking him to Jabba, you mean? And helping draw Luke back in the process?