DVDVR Message Board

SDL is Demons and Angels - 9/3/2021

Dolfan in NYC

14 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

That Demon tease was awesome though.  Fuck...   WWE does some cool shit once in a while.   

Been a while since we've seen the Demon, WrestleMania XXXV off the top of my head. Guessing we'll get Demon Balor vs. Roman Reigns at Extreme Rules in a Extreme Rules match.

Lots of segments tonight, but I generally liked most of them.

Usos/Profits was nice while it lasted and I'm looking forward to their eventual title match.

Heyman's segment with E and Kayla was good fun. Really curious to see how things finally go down with E constantly teasing Heyman.

The Becky/Bianca segment was solid. Its kind of interesting to see the crowd not turning fully on either. Both have worked as well as they could with the shit show at Summerslam. I'm guessing we get a real match at Extreme Rules with Becky going full heel there to win.

Paid only so much attention to Seth/Cesaro. I actually liked the parts of it I caught. If only they hadn't done it to death already.

Skipped most of the Corbin/Paul/Owens segment. I do appreciate that Paul has accepted heeldom and joined douchebag, Happy Corbin.

Reigns/Balor was good. A ppv match would have been better which hopefully we get down the line.

3 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Swear that this episode was 90% talking. It reminded me of the South Park episode where the kids imitate WWE and that's all they do. 

The pre-SummerSlam 1h edit on Finnish television was exactly like that a week ago. If there was a match in there somewhere, I must have missed it.