DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - 9/1/21

Technico Support

1 minute ago, MoeCristyV.1.6 said:

Darius? Where? You mean Dante? 

I clearly do not know what you're talking about. ?

No way should Miro lose Eddie. Kingston will push Miro farther than anybody else but I don't see it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, EVA said:

C’mon, man. That would’ve made no sense in the context of selling the PPV on Sunday, a show for which Hangman Page is not booked. You’re just inventing reasons to be pissy about Kenny and the Bucks at this point.

… that might be fair. Not that anyone needs to invent reasons to be pissy about those clowns, but it’s possible I’m not being reasonable about the Hangman thing. I might’ve had them tease something if I were booking, but I’d have also exiled the Bucks to DARK weeks ago, so maybe it’s for the best that I’m not.

• Like 1

It doesn't get any more douche than coming out to the BTE theme... 

BILLY GUNN arriving late to the rescue with his stupid sons and then turning heel. Comedy Gold! 

PAC vs Andrade getting canceled for ALL OUT. I wanted to see that! =(

Edited by MoeCristyV.1.6
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, just drew said:

The problem with that is that the nWo never got their comeuppance. They were just allowed to make everyone look like idiots until Vince bought the company. At this point I’m a bit skeptical that the same thing won’t happen here. Except Vince buying the company. That won’t happen.

The Young Bucks didn't even get a tag team win on one of their big 4 PPVs until LAST YEAR (and didn't even win the titles until November 2020). Omega stayed out of the World title picture until Full Gear 2020, and arguably brought Hangman Page to that next level. They put over a green as fuck tag team in Private Party on, what, the third episode of Dynamite? on national TV?

But, yeah, they won't ever get their comeuppance. Sure. They're just going to reign supreme forever or something.

Good god.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MoeCristyV.1.6 said:

BILLY GUNN arriving late to the rescue with his stupid sons and then turning heel. Comedy Gold

I appreciate Excalibur calling his sons scumbags within seconds of the turn. Brother had been sitting on that. 

• Like 12
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, MoeCristyV.1.6 said:

BILLY GUNN arriving late to the rescue with his stupid sons and then turning heel. Comedy Gold! 

The Gunn Club might be more douche than coming out to the BTE theme. After Paul Wight squashes QT, let him run through Billy and his douche sons.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MoeCristyV.1.6 said:

I honestly think it would have been 1000x better if Billy Gunn had been in the QT role the last few months. I get he's Cody's buddy and it's probably a little thank you run for doing Dynamite tapings at the Factory during the beginning of the pandemic, but oh my Goddddddd

Just now, Jiji said:

I appreciate Excalibur calling his sons scumbags within seconds of the turn. Brother had been sitting on that. 

Seconds before the turn I was thinking that Austin (or is it Colten? The one that looks like a hyena) had to be one of the most unlikeable babyfaces ever. At least people can officially hate him on Dark now.

• Thanks 1

E-Pb-9FWYAMYlTY?format=jpg&name=small

"I'm going after everything you love and desire and that's the TNT Championship. Without that championship, you're no longer God's favourite. Take my hand, let’s walk through hell together… And maybe if you survive that, you’ll go to your Gods heaven…"

Perfect. Eddie Kingston needs to win a championship.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, MoeCristyV.1.6 said:

I like how they are so uncool. Nwo beat everybody and were cool, so it was no surprise that the fans loved them. These guys are such horses asses all of the time. That song sucks so much ass, especially for a wrestling intro. Nwo had how many dope songs? All of them. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Would it make people feel better if they hung out with Tully and Arn and were called the Four Horsemen? Because it seems like every two months somebody wants a random assortment of guys to be "the next Four Horsemen" and the only real difference so far is that there's more than four of them. I mean, Kenny's been champ since December, he'll have to hold it til January 2022 to match Flair's first Horsemen run.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, eikerir said:

Seconds before the turn I was thinking that Austin (or is it Colten? The one that looks like a hyena) had to be one of the most unlikeable babyfaces ever. At least people can officially hate him on Dark now.

Austin was on the right and has a very expressive face. 

Colten gunn vs. Anti hero babyface Hook, undefeated vs undefeated for the title at All Out next year. It will be Hook's debut and he will win. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, kafkonia said:

Would it make people feel better if they hung out with Tully and Arn and were called the Four Horsemen? Because it seems like every two months somebody wants a random assortment of guys to be "the next Four Horsemen" and the only real difference so far is that there's more than four of them. I mean, Kenny's been champ since December, he'll have to hold it til January 2022 to match Flair's first Horsemen run.

Fuck it, just bring in Jim Cornette and rename the Bucks to the Midnight Bucks or some shit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kafkonia said:

It would make me feel better if they hung out with arn and Tully offscreen and executive produced some shit instead of doing the same tired schtick that got wrestling cancelled on this network 20 years ago.

Speaking of factions, are the Inner Circle and the Pinnacle done? There’s been no mention of them for ages.

I’m more surprised about the IC because for pretty much 2 years it’s always been the whole team together in every feud and segment but now they’re all doing their own thing and it feels like a very sudden change.

That was a lot of wrestling between the angle advancement.  I can't figure out the best match- prolly the first tag match- but Tay Conti looked awesome.  I credit the goodness of Penelope Ford for some of that.  I love that Ford and the Bunny are the Heels Who Are Good Workers To Get Over The Midcard.  Put the belts on them!  And then bring in Kacy and Kaden!  The point of the last thing was to get over the impenetrability of the cage. which it did. That whole episode was fun.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Jiji said:

Austin was on the right and has a very expressive face. 

Colten gunn vs. Anti hero babyface Hook, undefeated vs undefeated for the title at All Out next year. It will be Hook's debut and he will win. 

You'd need to have Colten & Billy vs. Hook & Taz during the build up.

• Like 1