DVDVR Message Board

AEW - SEP 2021

The Natural

14 hours ago, Infinit said:

That's $54.99 CDN, pal lol

And thank you for breaking it down...damn that looks niiiiiice. It sucks that I have to work tomorrow night, I am gna avoid spoilers and watch the show on Monday.

7 hours ago, HarryArchieGus said:

My number was a conversion rate roundup from $39.99 on Fite.  $50.09 to be exact.

It converted to $52.32 CAD for me when I bought it.

Wasn't there some speculation that Martha Hart was licensing Owen's name and likeness to AEW? Maybe that's for the videogames, rather than for a figure. Probably both, though. 

Edited by AxB

I said what I said, though I forgot that's more from the Liverpool forum than a general thing. I will never not say it tho.

Sean Ross Sapp just tweeted today that he doesn't think Bray is going to sign with AEW and that he can't for another two months. He posted a pic of The Radicalz a while ago and I believe he said Punk wasn't included on that, so that's 2 of 4. Sami Zayn and?

3 minutes ago, Jiji said:

I said what I said, though I forgot that's more from the Liverpool forum than a general thing. I will never not say it tho.

Sean Ross Sapp just tweeted today that he doesn't think Bray is going to sign with AEW and that he can't for another two months. He posted a pic of The Radicalz a while ago and I believe he said Punk wasn't included on that, so that's 2 of 4. Sami Zayn and?

KO?

23 minutes ago, Jiji said:

I thought the Radicalz picture was in reference to Punk, Cole, Bryan, and Christian. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jiji said:

Speaking of, the video game roster gonna go so hard. They could licence legends too if they really wanted to go all the way but maybe that's something they think about down the line. 

I want all the Japan rosters with fake names. AEW vs. the World/AEW World Tour style! 

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, DreamBroken said:

I want all the Japan rosters with fake names. AEW vs. the World/AEW World Tour style! 

Tony mentioned making a massive investment into their video game division, and part of me wonders if part of that means licensing not only legends but NJPW, Impact, and NWA wrestlers. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Tony mentioned making a massive investment into their video game division, and part of me wonders if part of that means licensing not only legends but NJPW, Impact, and NWA wrestlers. 

The Wrestling Code by Virtual Basement absolutely seething right now if that turns out to be true.

1 hour ago, Craig H said:

Bray is the last person they need. His shtick would work so much better in Impact. 

Why do you hate Impact so much?  Did they run over your dog.... then back up and do it again.

As of a week ago, Bryan Alvarez was fairly certain Bray wasn't going to end up in AEW and would probably go to Impact.  We'll see.  Unfortunately.

• Haha 1