DVDVR Message Board

September 2021 Wrestling Discussion

The Natural

4 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

This is very random, but has anyone else here gotten a Twitter DM from Konnan? My phone went off at 2:30 this morning, and it's fucking K-Dawg asking "Do u listen to my podcast"

A little over a year ago for me. Linked me to it and told me to make sure to share and subscribe and that he would shout me out on it in the upcoming weeks or something. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Remember those tremendous rights and lefts Shane O' Mac peppered Randy Orton with, leaving the Viper dazed and reeling?  I need to see Shane showing off his sweet-ass striking in UWFI rules matches in PPW.  Shane vs Hoodfoot, Isaiah Broner, or Flash Thompson.

...Flash Thompson is a classic supporting character from Spider-Man. I'd be interested to see Shane fight him too, but I'm not sure how it could happen.

EDIT:

Thinking about it some more, if we're booking Shane vs classic thorns in Spidey's side, it should totally be J. Jonah Jameson. Flash would murder Shane. Jameson vs Shane is an interesting fight.

Edited by tbarrie
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Hmm. I reviewed my likes, and my closest guess is maybe because I liked a bunch of Proud N Powerful related stuff after Grand Slam last week

I'll still take one DM from Konnan plugging the podcast over the 300 Likes/Retweets from Paul Heyman Bot and Sock accounts blowing up my notifications after I made the mistake of tagging the HeymanHustle account in a post about one of his old magazines.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

This is very random, but has anyone else here gotten a Twitter DM from Konnan? My phone went off at 2:30 this morning, and it's fucking K-Dawg asking "Do u listen to my podcast"

I hope you told him that you're bout it, bout it

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

• RIPPA locked and unpinned this topic