hammerva

• RIPPA pinned this topic

The full slate of games is

Nebraska at Illinois
UConn at Fresno State
Hawaii at UCLA
UTEP at New Mexico State
Southern Utah at San Jose State

Let's be honest - I think we are all impressed that all of them are happening without one of the schools having a COVID outbreak

And the first points of the FBS season come via safety on a botched punt return, just as we all predicted.

It appears Nebraska and Illinois are real bad. Real, real bad. The Illini punter is, by far, the best player on the field for either team, so far.

Edited by EVA

1 hour ago, EVA said:

And the first points of the FBS season come via safety on a botched punt return, just as we all predicted.

It appears Nebraska and Illinois are real bad. Real, real bad. The Illini punter is, by far, the best player on the field for either team, so far.

The Big 10 is BACK

There might be 7000 fans watch UCLA right now. In the Rose Bowl.    I am hoping that is because of COVID restrictions and not because literally nobody cares about Chip Kelly as head coach of UCLA

Edited by hammerva

I’m always the “don’t overreact to week 1” guy, but Nebraska looks to be in deep trouble. They looked incompetent in—literally—every phase of the game. And in year 4 under Frost, I don’t see how anybody at Nebraska can have much faith in him getting things turned around.

Congrats to Bert Beluga. First place in the B1G!