DVDVR Message Board

Rampage - 8/27/2021

Dolfan in NYC

I'm ready for Brandon to stooge like a mofo on TNT.  We miss the D&D character but he's really added a lot to the group.  And I hope with Tay winning this is the start of them heating her up as the next challenger.

Heads up fellow Canadians: I am not seeing Rampage on TSN's five channel broadcasting schedule. Online it is. We were this close to the CFL collapsing during covid apparently (I'm sure that was hyperbole for a bail out). They are also showing EOAN Man vs. Machine 2019 and everybody's favourite MMA league: PFL at 10 Eastern. The disrespect. ?

45 minutes ago, Jiji said:

Heads up fellow Canadians: I am not seeing Rampage on TSN's five channel broadcasting schedule. Online it is. We were this close to the CFL collapsing during covid apparently (I'm sure that was hyperbole for a bail out). They are also showing EOAN Man vs. Machine 2019 and everybody's favourite MMA league: PFL at 10 Eastern. The disrespect. ?

Their TV partners aren't running a charity here, AEW has to shoulder its share of the blame. Why can't they have CM Punk debut every week? 

45 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Does she finish people with that now? Or is she still sticking it out with the hammerlock DDT?

She does both, which is nice. I think TK and crew should really push the roster to have multiple finishers. Off the top of my head, Mox also has a few options. MJF has won with his little rope assisted piledriver, right?

2 hours ago, christopher.annino said:

She does both, which is nice. I think TK and crew should really push the roster to have multiple finishers. Off the top of my head, Mox also has a few options. MJF has won with his little rope assisted piledriver, right?

Heatseeker. That is correct.

Edit- Just realized Lucha Bros technically wrestling two matches over the span of 2 hours on Wednesday. Respect to them.

Edited by Krone Meltzer

Just now, The Natural said:

Miro vs. Eddie Kingston is now official for AEW All Out. Highlight of this AEW Rampage episode.

Services for Mr. Kingston will begin two hours after he is murdered on the PPV..

• Like 2

Tag opener was great, we got Miro and Eddie at the ppv, and Giannis was awesome. Rest of the show was largely forgettable. I don't think I like this Dynamite/Rampage double taping but we will see how it goes after All Out and if they make any adjustments. Also Milwaukee isn't the best for crowds. Hopefully it's short term though. 

TSN just played tnt commercials on their app. I don't think that's a good sign. 

Edited by Jiji

2 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Services for Mr. Kingston will begin two hours after he is murdered on the PPV..

Remember after the first Ilja vs Walter (WWE) match, when Eddie went on Dynamite and had a really stiff chopfest?

I think he might want to do something like that again, only with Miro.

• Like 2

Just now, NikoBaltimore said:

Waiting to see it with my wife tomorrow but I have to say one thing:

Giannis Antentokoumpo is All Elite!  I can't begin to say how excited I was to find out he was there.  Fuck yeah! 

Enjoy:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1