DVDVR Message Board

They're All Gonna Laugh At You! - SDL - 8/20/2021

Dolfan in NYC

The Cena vs Reigns thing was completely confusing.   So Cena is the face in this because he promises to do exactly what he bitched about with Brock Lesnar and only wrestle until Wrestlemania?   Why the fuck would I want him to win.    And then Reigns says he will leave the company if he loses.  So you have a match where if Cena wins NOBODY will be regularly working for the WWE  .  Why the fuck would I want him to win again?

Oh and I completely forgot about the dumbest thing on it.  They are trying to hype this 1,2,3 thing so Cena does a roll up and Reigns accidently kicks out at 2.   And Pat McAfee even mentions it while Cole is losing his shit about a 3 count that never actually happened.  

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Hail Sabin said:

Anyone else get Local High School Football on FOX instead of Smackdown? 

Apparently in some parts of Virginia they got the Washington vs Bengals game which is probably worse than local high school football given the 1st half 

• Haha 1

I saw a tiny bit of this. Boogs was doing something like a rolling Gutwrench Suplex, only he wasn't actually slamming Uhaa Nation into the ground at any point, just sort of baton twirling him in the air. Then he tagged out, and Nakamura did his Nakamura in America stuff, and then Boogs tagged back in looking all gassed out and sweaty.

And then some adverts started playing and I stopped watching.