• World Tag Team Championship: The Young Bucks (c) vs Jurassic Express
  • Texas Tornado Tag: Sting & Darby Allin vs 2.0
  • Sammy Guevara vs Shawn Spears
    And a "major announcement" from Sammy
  • Thunder Rosa vs Penelope Ford
  • Ricky Starks vs Brian Cage
  • Britt Baker, D.M.D. in action
Edited by John from Cincinnati

It's pretty much no longer a surprise that CM Punk will be in Chicago Friday, so to improve viewership for Rampage, do you announce some sort of huge appearance without saying his name tonight, even a hint or just open or close rampage with him showing up?  I wrestle with either option being the way to go. But, the cat is out of the bag, we all know it's happening, so how's about a teaser?

9 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

You know they are gonna sing that fucking song whether they know the words or not. Wouldn't be surprised one bit if a bunch of fans (or just AEW themselves) hand out lyric sheets even. 

It always cracks me up when they get a shot of someone in the crowd during his entrance and they clearly don't know the words.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Chris Jericho vs MJF No Judas entrance and Jericho can't use the Judas Effect - Is this an opportunity for Fozzy to debut a new song!? OMG! Booking logic would say that Jericho should go over having gone through all the steps in order to get this match and blow off this awful, awful feud. MJF's stock seems lower than ever to me where they've already blown off this feud a couple of times and done a terrible job of building up anyone but Jericho who is the last person who needed it.  
  • World Tag Team Championship: The Young Bucks (c) vs Jurassic Express - Would be a pretty cold time to swap the belts but doesn't feel impossible since The Bucks have already beaten the JE a couple of times and they can't keep being gun shy with Jungle Boy forever. 
  • Texas Tornado Tag: Sting & Darby Allin vs 2.0 - Feels like such a waste of a Sting match to have them wipe out two lower card guys for the third week in a row.
  • Sammy Guevara vs Shawn Spears - Spears has been quietly putting together a solid string. Sammy will probably go over and that's likely the correct call.
    And a "major announcement" from Sammy 
  • Thunder Rosa vs Penelope Ford - Feels like random match generator to me. Rosa will likely go over in a match that will be too long.
  • Ricky Starks vs Brian Cage - Too soon to get this rematch or for Cage to get revenge unless they're moving on from Cage as the act that he's already been demoted to. I would like to see Team Taz to continue to roll and get away from Captain Beige as soon as possible.
  • Britt Baker, D.M.D. in action - The heel who gets face reactions is fine as a character. They need an opponent for her toot sweet.

I gotta think back on this but while I get they had to setup All Out there was WAY too much talking.  Once Lambert started talking my interest in the episode went lower and lower as time went on (had nothing to do with what he was saying)  At least the main had the correct outcome but I'm good with just moving on to Rampage.

Awesome first hour with three distinctly different big all great matches and a fun beatdown. Second hour not so much. But we are getting Miro vs. Eddie! Thought they'd save that for NYC. 

1 minute ago, Jiji said:

Awesome first hour with three distinctly different big all great matches and a fun beatdown. Second hour not so much. But we are getting Miro vs. Eddie! Thought they'd save that for NYC. 

I didn’t catch where and when the Miro/Eddie match would be. Could still be in NYC.