DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 9/9/21

(unaired)*Decay (Crazzy Steve & Black Taurus) def. Johnny Swinger & Hernandez when Steve pinned Swinger with a rollup.
(unaired)*Fallah Bahh & No Way def. Manny Lemons & Zicky Dice (w/ Sam Beale) when Fallah hit the Banzai Drop. After the match, Fallah & No Way lay out Beale.

*Before the Impact Preshow Match: Laredo Kid def. John Skyler (9:52) with a top rope spanish fly

Impact Wrestling - Airing September 9, 2021

*Rosemary (w/ Havok) def. Tasha Steelz (w/ Savannah Evans) (4:34) after a Spear. After the match, Savannah distracts Rosemary and Havok while Tasha steals the knockouts tag team titles from ringside.

*Karl Anderson (w/ Doc Gallows) def. Rich Swann (15:11) in a Bunkhouse Match after the Gun Stun off the top onto a table. 

*David Finlay def. Chris Bey (8:42) with a rollup after a distraction from Juice Robinson. After the match, Hikuleo arrives and takes out FinJuice. Bey & Hikuleo take out Juice's knee with a steel chair. 

*Steve Maclin def. Petey Williams (3:27) with the Michinoku Driver after TJP led out Fallah Bahh & No Way with the conga line, distracting Petey.

*Moose (w/ W. Morrissey) def. Eddie Edwards (10:26) with the Spear after a distraction from Morrissey. After the match, Moose & Morrissey attack Edwards until Chris Sabin makes the save. Brian Myers & Sam Beale came out with Zicky Dice & Manny Lemons to attack Sabin until Josh Alexander came down for the save. Ace Austin & Madman Fulton ran down to take out Josh. Christian Cage comes down for the save and Alisha Edwards gets involved with a kendo stick. Morrissey gets a hold of Alisha for a chokeslam but Sami Callihan makes the save. 

Edited by DreamBroken

3 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Jake Crist is back? Didn't him and he brother get #SpeakingOuted?

I was just thinking the same thing, but as Ace said, it was only Dave.

Before seeing Ace's response, I checked out the Crist Brothers wiki and found this nugget

"After being forced out of professional wrestling Dave Crist became a dishwasher in a cafeteria on an Ohio campus."

Edited by caley
  • Like 1

Pretty good show. Swann/Anderson was a good hardcore brawl, Bey/Finlay was very good again... Hikuleo was a cool addition to the mix, and Moose/Eddie is always solid.  Swinger's Palace classic as always. Enjoyed the set up for the big 10 man tag throughout the night, that should be great. Dug the ending with Callihan and Eddie finally teaming up and the faces standing tall for a cool visual. 

Edited by DreamBroken

I trying to decide if the John Skyler/Laredo Kid match was better than Chris Bey/David Finlay.  Probably,  I dig Skyler and he hung with Laredo Kid in a srtle clash, so I give it the edge.  Either was, veiwing time was up to one hour, twelvish minutes.  A lot of perfectly fine to pretty good wrestling, but there was a lot of it.  The ten man they set up look like fun.

• Like 1